D.

Klaras P.O.V

I hadn't been sleeping because I was slightly dreading the moment Mr. Djurik would walk back in here. I had knocked him out twice now and I knew there wouldn't be a third. I didn't know how long I've been down here but I haven't eaten since I got here. The door suddenly opened and I went to prepare myself when a bang filled the room. I felt a bullet pierce through my leg, causing me to whimper in pain.

"Not so tough now are you?" He laughed, pointing the gun at me.

"You think your gonna go unpunished for what you did?" He laughed, pressing the cold metal against my forehead.

"Do it you old prick," I spoke confidently, looking straight into those cold eyes. I could hear the ticking of the trigger when he tightened his grip.

"It wouldn't be as fun as watching you suffer," he laughed, slapping the gun across my face.

"Tell me why the folders were gone from your car?" He sighed, walking back and forth.

"I don't know," I replied, the pain in my leg still pulsing.

"Maybe that hypocrite sister of yours took them,"

"No one knows my code but me,"

"So where have they gone!" He yelled, pushing his face in front of mine.

"Ask someone who cares Mr Djurik," I watched As anger crossed his features.

"Maybe I'll have to find those twins-"

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"Oh So you want to play by my rules now that your sisters are involved?" He laughed, shaking his head.

"You act all tough Klarina but you're as weak as your mother," he whispered, using my full name.

"Tell me your sisters details about the bar, or I'll go after her,"

"What do you want to know?" I asked, getting ready to lie my life away. Kellina had made fake addresses and accounts for the bar ever since dad died. Only we knew about it. A devilish smirk landed on his lips.

Kellina's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of loud banging on the door. I quickly got up, unlatching Zoè from my body. I grabbed my jeans, quickly slipping them on down the stairs. I opened the door and groaned when I saw Ashley standing there. I went to close the door but she stepped in the way.

"What do you want?" I groaned, knowing it was only five in the morning.

"We need to go before the neighbourhood wakes up," Ashley whispered, walking past me.

"At least give me warning before breaking my front door,"

"Please put a shirt on," Ashley sighed, making herself at home.

"Am I too confronting?" I asked.

"No I just prefer looking at my girlfriend half naked not you,"

"Whatever," I laughed, making my way up the stairs to bump into Zoè holding the door frame,"

"You Okay?" I asked, grabbing her waist.

"My legs are just sore today," she sighed, leaning into my side.