~ V O I D ~

»There are many types of monsters in this world.«

Torsdag, 7 am.
Isak got up and did what he did every morning.
Taking a shower, brushing his teeth and getting dressed.
The summer holidays were only two weeks away, which Isak was very happy about.
"Good morning, Evy", Isak said while putting on his socks before he turned around to Even, who still laid in his bed.
"Good morning, Isy", Even said before he sat up.

He looked exhausted.
"Baby, are you okay?", Isak asked.
"I didn't sleep well. And my head is kind of fuzzy", Even said while combing his hair with his fingers.
Isak sighed. "That sucks. I'll get you a coffee before I leave", he said before rushing to the kitchen.
The blonde haired man came back with a cup of coffee.
"There you go, darling", Isak said and he gave Even a kiss.
"Bye, sweetie! I'll see you later", Even said while Isak walked out of the bedroom.
The taller Norwegian man heard the front door close as his head sunk back into the pillows.

It was 10 am.
Even had called in sick at work, because he didn't feel well. The depressive episodes really sucked, he felt like the pills didn't really help. He knew, that he had to give them some time, but Even was a bit impatient sometimes.
The rest of the morning Even didn't do much.

Meanwhile, Isak had to give Eva some relationship advice since she was in a relationship with Noora now.
"Yeah, and I want to make everything perfect for her, y'know?", Eva said while she talked about the first date night that she'd have with Noora tonight.
"Yeah Eva, I get that. The best thing is, that you relax. She loves you and she won't judge you if something you do isn't as perfect as you wanted it to be", Isak said and Eva nodded, slightly more chill than before.
Isak had something exciting in the back of his mind, too. Since his birthday was coming up, he didn't know if he should throw a party or not.
Well, there was enough time to plan that.

Even fought with himself at home.
He really should start with preparing Isak's surprise, but he couldn't get himself to get up.
"C'mon Even, get up. Isak would want you to get up", Even mumbled to himself before he managed to get up.
The Norwegian man sat down in front of his laptop and began to get the preparations done.
He called a bunch of people, that were supposed to help him with his surprise.
Even though his thoughts were the absolute darkest right now, he fought through them somehow.

It was lunchtime now, finally.
Isak and the boys sat down on their benches, as they called them.
"So Isak, what's up? Anything new in your life?", Mahdi asked.
"Nah, not really. Well, my birthday is coming up soon", Isak said. He loved it to subliminal throw in the information that his birthday was coming up.
"Oh yeah! My man's turning 18 soon!", Magnus said excitedly, he was very excited about other people having a birthday.
"And? Are you going to throw a party or something?", Jonas asked.
"I don't know yet. I'll have to think about that", Isak said and the boys nodded.

Back at home, Even was done with preparing everything for his surprise.
Of course, he still had to go out and buy a couple of things, but he'd do that when he felt better.
For right now, the most important things were done.
It was 3:20 pm now, Isak should be home soon.
Even decided to take a shower. After that, he cleaned up his room and took care of the dishes.

"Alright boys, I'll see you all tomorrow", Isak said before he waved.
"Yup. Maybe you can bring Even to the party", Jonas said and Isak nodded.
The tram drove Isak to Eskild's apartment.
"Halla Isak! Nice to see you again here", Eskild said as Isak stood in front of him.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for not coming back here. I came back to get my stuff. I'll stay at Even's for a while", Isak said and Eskild's eyebrows went up.
"Oh! Well, no problem. Come in", Eskild said and Isak walked into the apartment.

The two sat down in the kitchen and Eskild made some kardemomme toasties.
"I actually packed your stuff last week, because I wanted to bring it over. I kind of expected that you would stay at his place for more than three weeks", Eskild said beforehand got up and carried four giant Ikea bags into the kitchen.
"That's all your stuff, quite heavy bags", Eskild said.
Isak nodded. "Takk Eskild", he said and smiled at Eskild.
The two talked for a while before Isak looked at his phone.
"Shoot, it's almost 4 pm! I need to get back to Even's place", Isak said, Eskild nodded understandingly.
The blonde haired 17-year old quickly finished eating his kardemomme toasty before he took his bags and walked to the front door.
"Eskild, I thank you so much that you let me live with you for almost two years. That's something not everyone would've done. You will always stay my friend and I love you dearly", Isak said.
"Aww, thank you so much, Isak. I will always love you and you're always welcome here. It was so much fun watching you grow and become an adult. Much luck on your way, baby gay", Eskild said and the two men hugged each other.

At 4 pm, Isak finally arrived back at Even's place.
Isak placed the four bags on his side of the double bed in Even's room.
The 22-year old blonde haired man wasn't in his bed, he laid on the couch in the living room.
A warm smile ran across Isak's face.
He sat down in front of the couch and watched Even.
His lips slightly twitched and his eyelids fluttered.
"Mm, yeah I will love you for eternity", Even mumbled in his sleep. Isak's heart jumped in shock.
Did Even love someone else?

"You're my world, Issy", Even mumbled shortly after, causing Isak to sigh in relief.
Isak put a blanket over Even's body before he went into the bedroom, put on his pyjama and unpacked his bags.

He couldn't wait to go to the party tomorrow.
With his lovely boyfriend, of course.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1072 words)