~ F • R • I • E • N • D • S ~

»Ohh, stop the madness.
I stunt out my enemies, it can get tragic.
He don't wanna smoke with me, I let him have it.
She said she gon' fuck with me, 'cause I'm a savage.«

Søndag
Isak wanted to meet up with his friends today.
He wanted them to meet Even.

"God morgen, Evy!", Isak chirped happily, his smile shone brighter than the sun.
Even opened his eyes and looked Isak right in his green eyes.
"God morgen, Issy", Even mumbled, his blue eyes were crystal clear.
Isak wrapped his arms around Even's warm body.
"How about we take a warm shower together, get ready and meet my friends?", Isak suggested, even though it was definitely what they were going to do today.
Even nodded, before he got up.

Isak admired Even's arms, chest and his back while the older one got up.
"Faen, you're so damn attractive", Isak mumbled, his breath had gotten shaky.
Even grinned. "Heh, you're a hot cake yourself", he said while leaning down.
His lips touched Isak's lips.
"You're delicious", Even said, his index finger circled under Isak's chin.
Isak blushed, his tongue clicking before Even kissed him again.
Even's hands wandered up and down on Isak's chest. "Damn, you're not helping my morning wood go away by doing this", Isak mumbled and Even grinned even more.
"Maybe that was exactly my goal", he said before his hand slid into Isak's boxers.
A loud moan came out of Isak's mouth because Even began to stroke his dick.

Since there was no point in getting up anymore, Isak laid down on his back and Even hovered over him.
His tongue slid around Isak's tongue and Even's hand moved faster.
Isak couldn't contain himself anymore.
"E-Even, I'm- I'm close", Isak panted, his tongue hung out of his mouth, the sight alone could make Even come as well.
But when Isak started to grind his leg against Even's crotch, Even lost it.
He moaned and began to shake. His orgasm was close.
"Issy!", he screamed, his other hand tried to hold onto Isak's left leg, but it didn't work because he was shaking way too much.
Isak let out a loud huff before his orgasm rolled over his body like a wave.

"Evy!", Isak screamed, his hands held Even's arm way too tight.
But Even didn't care about that. His high sent shocks through his body and made him feel very good.
Isak came all over Even's right hand.
Slowly, Isak slid his right hand into Even's boxers.
His hand moved up and down on Even's sensitive dick, which made Even moan and whine at the same time.
"I-Isak, ahh, c-could you-", Even began, but another shock went through his body, causing everything inside of him to tingle.
Luckily Isak knew what Even wanted to say.

While Even was still supporting himself with his arms, Isak slowly moved down on Even.
He was now at the same level as Even's crotch.
After the boxers were removed, which was more difficult that one could imagine, he wrapped his lips around Even's dick.
"Mm~", Even moaned. Slowly he began to thrust his hips.
Isak could feel Even's dick slither down his throat. Luckily he didn't have a strong gag reflex.
Even thrust faster and faster, until Isak began to choke a bit.
Even had gotten Isak off, both through their boxers into the laundry basket and took a shower.

"Okay Even, don't worry. They will love you", Isak said, combing his boyfriend's hair with his fingers.
Even exhaled. "Okay, let's do this", Even said and Isak smiled.
A few seconds later the doorbell rang.
"Eyyyy bro!", Mahdi said, his smile was contagious.
"Halla gutter!", Isak said happily, hugging Magnus and Jonas as well.
The three stepped in.

Even stood there, his hands were intertwined and his eyes were glowing.
"Halla", Even spoke, softer than ever.
"Halla. You must be Even. I'm Jonas", Jonas introduced himself, shaking Even's hand.
"Halla, I'm Mahdi", Mahdi said, shaking Even's Hand as well.
Magnus had to kill the bird, once again.
"Hei Even! My god, Isak has told us so much about you! You're a great guy! Let me hug you!" Magnus said very quickly before he jumped on his toes to hug the taller Norwegian man.
Isak sighed in annoyance, but he couldn't keep a small smile in.

The guys had a lot of questions.
Isak and Even took their time and answered them all.
"And is it true that you two met at Kaffeebrenneriet?", Magnus asked.
"Yes, yes it is", Even said and Isak smiled.
Magnus wouldn't be Magnus if he wouldn't ask one slightly uncomfortable question at least.

The group was enjoying some kardemomme toasties, when Magnus decided to ask: "And did you two... y'know...did it yet? Y'know, Sex and stuff?"
Isak's almost choked on his toast and Even couldn't help but grin.
"Yeah Magnus, we've had our first time already. Well, it wasn't my first time since I slept with a girl before I met Isak. Did I mention that I'm pansexual?", Even said and Magnus' eyes widened.
"Woah, woah! How does that work? Like, do you get each other off or how do you two do it?", Magnus asked.
Jonas blushed really hard and Mahdi wanted to hide by burying his face in Jonas' shoulder.

Isak took a deep breath.
"Well Magnus, when two guys really love each other, they have Sex. Either Even gets the job done or I do. You know, either it's my turn or his turn. I don't want to go into details here, plus we're still eating", Isak explained and Magnus nodded.
"Well done, baby! Proud of you! Very well explained! I love you!", Even said while he wrapped his arm around Isak's waist, pulling him into a side hug.

The five had a great time.
Around 8 pm, the three left and Isak and Even were alone again.
"What do you want to do now, baby?", Even asked.
"How about we go to bed? I'm kind of tired", Isak said before his yawn could cut him off.
"Yeah baby", Even said and the two went to the bedroom.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1030 words)