Tents

SUPERGIRL: SUPERCORP

"Shh, Lillian will hear!" Lena whispered, resisting the urge to laugh as Kara fumbled with the balcony door.

"Oh, don't be such a scaredy cat, Lee! You'll be gone for three days, she'll know." Kara giggled, blushing when Lena swung open the door with ease. "Come on."

"Yes, but getting caught before we leave wouldn't be in our best interest. I'd prefer not to jump off the balcony, thanks, dear." Lena crossed her arms, placing her hands on the cool railing. Kara rolled her eyes, climbing onto the railing and diving off, floating back up after a few flips and a long series of giggles.

"I can lift buildings. You weigh nothing." Kara teased, taking Lena's backpack and putting it on herself.

"You drop me, I'll never help you with your history homework again," Lena warned, wrapping her arms around Kara's neck.

"I won't drop you." Kara laughed, scooping Lena up bridal style.

"Please don't." Lena buried her face in Kara's neck, a tiny whimper escaping her lips when she felt the wind hitting her arms as they flew. Slowly, cautiously, Lena peeked up, watching the clouds breeze past.

"Want to go above the clouds?" Kara asked.

"Hell no. We'd get all wet, and we're high enough." Lena insisted, resting her head back on Kara's shoulder. Through gaps between clouds, she could see stars twinkling in the night sky, which meant they were out of town. She couldn't bring herself to look down, but the view above was beautiful. (As was Kara's smile when she noticed Lena's eyes were open."

"And we're here. See, it's not so bad, is it?" Kara teased, touching down gently.

"Not my preferred method of travel," Lena began, receiving a pout from the blonde, "Flying wasn't horrible. I'd rather not do it ever again after tonight, though."

"Fair. Isn't this cool?" Kara asked, motioning to the clearing around them. There were several tents set up, which Lena assumed belonged to the rest of their friends.

"It's very cool, love." Lena smiled, placing her hands on Kara's chest and smoothing out her shirt. (Which was just an excuse to run her fingers over Kara's muscular shoulders and arms.) "Did you fly everyone out here?"

"No, Alex drove Sam, Winn, James, and Mon-el. The car was full, and I wanted to fly with my beautiful girlfriend." Kara hummed, leaning closer.

"Maybe she should thank you for the ride." Lena smiled.

"I have an idea of how she could do that." Lena giggled as Kara pressed their lips together. Kara felt Lena bite at her bottom lip and opened her mouth obediently.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"How much you want to bet they're making out right now?" Alex asked, popping a grape into her mouth.

"Twenty on no," James replied casually.

"Fifty on yes," Winn added.

"You're on." James narrowed his eyes at his friend, breaking into laughter when Winn yelped, ducking behind Mon-el for protection.

"You wanna bet against me? I vote, yes." Alex asked Sam, who shook her head knowingly.

"You never lose." Sam sighed, slumping against her girlfriend.

"Nothing like hanging out with you to make a guy feel single," James muttered.

"Who's checking?" Winn asked.

"No way, they're both my exes." James insisted.

"Sisterhood eliminates me." Alex chimed in.

"Ex." Mon-el shrugged.

"Ex-crush. It counts," Winn added, and the group all turned to Sam, who groaned and sat up, crawling over to peek her head out the tent flap.

"Winn wins." Sam scrunched up her nose, crawling back over to Alex and curling up. "Why do I come to these things?"

"Because you and Alex are attached at the hip." James teased, laughing harder when Sam and Alex both threw grapes at him at the same time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"They bet on us," Kara mumbled, pulling away.

"Who won?" Lena cocked an eyebrow.

"Winn." Kara giggled.

"What'd they bet on?"

"If we were making out."

"Well, James was an idiot to bet against that." Lena laughed, allowing Kara to drag her to the tent where everyone was laughing.

"Did you pay Winn?" Kara asked, peeking her head in without warning.

"Christ, Kara!" Winn yelped, ducking behind his boyfriend again. Kara giggled, climbing into the tent. Lena followed, a series of wolf whistles announcing her arrival.

"Oh, fuck off, James," Lena muttered, her cheeks flushing when Alex snorted.

"How was taking my sister's innocence?" Alex teased.

"Oh, that happened a while ago, but if you'd like to hear about it -" Lena was cut off my Kara's hand clapping over her mouth.

"Babe!" Kara hissed.

"We aren't children, Kara." Lena chuckled, smiling at the blush on Kara's cheeks.

"Technically, we are. Well, you are. I'm thirty." Kara smirked.

"Pedophile," Alex mumbled, Winn chuckling.

"I'm still physically and mentally sixteen, Alex," Kara whined.

"Then you're a kid, Kara." Alex fired back, mimicking Kara's childish tone.

"Still the oldest," Kara mumbled, smiling as Lena leaned into her.

"Stop arguing, dorks." Winn insisted, pulling a box out of his bag. "Monopoly time!"

"Winn, Lena always wins that," Kara whined.

"Do you want me to leave?" Lena teased raising an eyebrow. Kara shook her head violently, her hold around Lena's waist tightening.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sure enough, Lena did win Monopoly, Kara in second place (because of her girlfriend's help), Sam in third, Winn in fourth, James in fifth, Mon-el in sixth, surprisingly, beating Alex, who took last place.

After hours of playing board games, teasing, and laughing, the group decided to call it a night, all retreating to their own tents. Alex and Sam shared a tent, as did Winn and Mon-el, James sleeping alone, and Kara and Lena sharing the last tent. They climbed in lazily, slipping underneath the layers of blankets Kara had laid out.

"Thank you for this." Lena murmured, resting her head on Kara's chest, an arm draped over the hero's waist.

"No problem, babe. I love having you here, with everyone. It's nice." Kara hummed, her arms wrapping around Lena's waist automatically.

"I love you."

"Love you, too." Kara smiled, placing a kiss to the top of Lena's head.

"Saps"! Alex shouted.

"'Lex! I was sleeping." Sam mumbled.

"Sorry, babe," Alex muttered, blushing when her friends snickered in the tents around them.

"G'night, guys," Kara called, earning various replies and a couple 'Shh's, but only one kiss.

"Night, love." Lena hummed, falling asleep almost instantly against Kara's chest.