We are Family: Traitor! [CH. 23]

“okay, were alone in the mansion, Louise, the others went…Hunting. What are we gonna do?” I ask looking down on Louise.

I turn on a corner and bumped on someone.

“Oh! I’m sorry I didn’t…” I looked up and saw Zalgo looking  down on me. “…see you.”

“It’s fine, darling.” He said, his voice seemed very very low… (She failed to notice one tiny detail: Darling)

“uh, yeah.” I smiled awkwardly. “I…um…see ya…” I’m really trying to avoid him now. His aura right now is different…I feel the presence of evil…Different from the  other pastas…It’s creeping me out.

I turn around him, and notice I’m on a different room…in the living room of the mansion..

“What the??” I turn to look at him. Louise still cradled in my arms. But he wasn’t there.

“dear, what’s the matter?” He says in a Low crispy voice.

I got startled and turned on my back. “How did you…?”

I gasped. He looked different…really different… His handsome face, turned into a demon like creature, his teeth were very very sharp. His body was a glowing red and black. He had horns on his head really long and sharp horns. His delicate hands turned into sharp man-slaughtering claws.

My eyes widen in fear. I took a step back.

“who are you?” I ask.

“oh, darling, it’s still me…only different.” He smiled widely, opened his arms wide, as if expecting a hug. Instead I take more steps back until I grabbed the door handle.

His gentle smile faded, and turned into an evil grin “Where…Are…You…Going?!”

I jumped and ran outside, clutching the wailing baby in my arms, I try to hush Louise, but she kept crying. I bet she sense the evil, chasing us.

“You can run, but you can’t hide!” He yells.

I can hear slithering following us. Like a huge snake crawling. This got me very scared. I ran Faster and hoping that the pastas would come back now. Tears were in my eyes now, as I find a hiding spot. My mind didn’t work to well because of the fear. And I go in the nearest room available. I open I and notice it was…Slenderman’s room.

Louise finally went quiet. I think she understood we were being chased by a demon and needed to hide and be quiet.

The room was dark. I check the pane of the door and I see a big reddish shadow past by. I hold my breathe until it was out of sight. I breathed a sigh of re-

“You think you can escape?” He spoke in a thousand voice behind me. I turned around, clutching the baby tighter in my arms, hoping to protect her from this monster. Then Louise started crying again.

“aww, are you afraid? Well that’s just normal!” he started laughing like a maniac.

I turn to grab the handle…it won’t open!... Then suddenly I can’t move and I feel Arms slid around my waist and warm breath on my neck.

“W-what do you w-want?” I ask, Really afraid.

“Oh you know exactly what I want…” He says in a seductive tone, He licked my earlobe. I gasp and elbowed him, earning a grunt.

“You can’t!... I’m Married! And I don’t want to!” I yell at him, looking brave.

He raised an evil eyebrow and took Louise in my arms.

“NO!” I Shout trying to retrieve her. “No! Please, Don’t hurt her!” 

He was caressing her hair. “What a pretty little child…Looks good…Good enough to eat.”

“NOOO! PLEASE!”

“Do you really care about this doll?” He asked looking down me.

Tears were now flowing on my cheek. As I fall to my knees. “please, please don’t hurt her.I’ll do anything you want..please…”

He laughed sarcastically. "Oh, really now?"