We Are Family: Make Love Tonight. [CH. 21]

Slenderman kissed her soft lips hungrily, making Anastasia moan loudly. Her grip on his hair tightening.

As he kissed her, his hand snaked down her waist and into her shirt. Crawling up to her breast. Caressing it, massaging it gently. Slenderman’s tentacles appeared and took of both their clothes so fast they didn’t even notice. Both their lips parted and Anastasia looked down at herself and blushed.

Slenderman moved to her breast. “May I?”

“Yes, d-do anything you want to me…I’m yours tonight.”

Slenderman smiled and began ravishing her breast. Caressing the other. His tentacles moving every other part on Anastasia’s body, sending great pleasure to Anastasia.

Slenderman moved down. Kissing his way down to her tummy. And began licking and kissing the sides of her thighs. Anastasia groaned. Slenderman then Moved between her legs and Licked on her clit. Making Anastasia arch her back. He moved his tongue expertly on her delicious pussy. Savoring every taste (He learned on the best: Smexy) he inserted 2 digits into her hole. Moving in and out. 

“Ah…ah…ughhh..Ahhh~~” Anastasia moaned.

Slenderman positioned herself on to her love tunnel. 

And pushed slowly. Knowing this was her first time of making Love.

Anastasia groaned in pain, tears were flowing on her cheek. 

“Slenderman…That…hurts” She says in pain.

“it’s okay. The pain will subside…” He kissed her tears away.

Pain was then replaced with pleasure as Anastasia began to move with Slenderman’s thrust. They both were panting heavily. 

“Faster…Harder…Ahh~” Anastasia pleaded as Slenderman’s pace quicken.

He sucked her breast as he thrust harder, while Anastasia Caressed his hair.

Anastasia felt a weird gush at her tummy. “I-I’m g-gonna….I’m gonna…” She says between moans.

“Yes, my love.” Slenderman says.

They both came at the same time. sweating and Panting as they layed beside each other.

“That…was…incredible.” Slenderman said as he catched his breaths.

Anastasia smiled and kissed him. 

“I love you.” Anastasia whispers.

“I love you too” He replies. As Anastasia drifted to sleep. “ …Very much.”

He smiled and drifted off himself……….