We Are Family: House full of Killers [CH. 5]

Slenderman’s P.O.V.

I have thought about this, I decide she stays. If anyone asks, I’ll just make an excuse, that she’ll get hurt or get raped again, if she doesn’t stay here, beside she already saw me.

I’m sure she won’t mind, nobody is waiting for her anyway, WE will be her new family.. I look at her, shocked face, but she will get used to this. “is it okay with you?” I ask bluntly and she just nods… YES! She will stay! She’s mine! I hope she will like it here and I will make sure she will be safe…

Anastasia’s P.O.V.

I just nod without thinking at Slenderman’s question. I really want to stay here…with him, but what about my apartment?, what about dancing? Should I give them up?

“wait, I don’t know…may I think about it?” 

He thought about it for a sec…”Then you have a day…if you enjoy today, then you will stay…if you don’t…” he trailed off. leaving me to think about it       

I think about it and nod in agreement. 

“Ready to meet everyone?” he said to break the silence… 

"Everyone?”

“Yes, there are others of us…killers, but  do not be alarmed, I will not let them kill you.”

Killers? Kill me? I let those out of my mind but kept in mind that I should be aware…I’m going in a House full of KILLERS.

“Lets go to the living room and I will notify the Creepypastas of your presence…stay close.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood behind slenderman, I was nervous and a little scared. 

Their we’re 7 Creepypastas in the room. 5 we're men. One was wearing a green suit with blonde hair and black iris with red orbs as eyes, he looked oddly familiar, another one was wearing a blue mask, the holes where the eyes should be at, we’re like a black abyss with black fluid flowing out of it, the other one looked like a clown, wearing black and white stripes… his nose was pointed and stripes too, and the last two was wearing Tan hoodies, the mask of the other one has feminine features, the other one’s mask was black with red dots for eyes and a red frown. 

There we’re 2 girls too, one is wearing a cute blood-stained pink dress, he had curly brown hair and green eyes, she looked to be 8 or 9 years of age. The other one is wearing all black even her lips and eyes is black, she had pale skin and beautiful dark long hair.

They we’re staring at me. 

“Soooo, who’s the pretty chick?” the one in green asked.

“The ‘pretty chicks’ name is Anastasia Rosetta, She will stay here with us…” I look at Slenderman. “… In the near future.” Slenderman finished.

“Hi” I said shyly. Hey. Hello. Whats up?. We began greeting each other.

Not until the one in the blue mask asked “ Are you gonna kill her?”. All fell silent but  they we’re smiling.

Slenderman was shocked and worried on what I’m gonna do.. is she gonna run?

But instead, I replied “not if I kill him first..” I said rather darkly…