We Are Family: Y U KILL MY DAD? [CH. 11]

Tentacles pulled the boy and Anastasia away from each other,  but they kept reaching for each other’s faces, hoping to tear it off…

“You should teach this boy manners!” she shouts

“Manners? Manners?! You should learn to mind your own business, P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S.” The boy comebacks.

Slenderman face palmed and Yelled at the two “STOP IT, You Imbeciles!”

“You did not just ca-“ the boy started to say..

SHUT UP!” Slenderman said, The boy shut ups and Anastasia just stare at Slenderman, since she has never seen him angry before.

BEN started to leave the room, hoping not to get involved, when one of the tall-being’s Tendrils grabbed him..

“Where do you think your going?” Slenderman said without turning his back to him.

“……Bathroom?” BEN said innocently. Slenderman sighed…Anastasia giggled while the boy rolled his never-closing eyes…

“Slenderman, please put me down now..” Anastasia pleaded, more calmly…Slender looked over her and thought for a minute and put her down…BEN too.

The boy was shocked by his actions “What the- WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU, SLENDY??”The boy snickered. “WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HER? You like her or something?”

Anastasia blushed at what he said. Slenderman let go of BEN and told Anastasia and him “Both of you, OUT…” They jumped and left the room. Slenderman turned to the boy “YOU…in my office…NOW.”

Anastasia’s P.O.V.

“I wonder what they’re talking about…” I ask to myself

“Meh,Beats me…” BEN replied at her question. “…wanna play mortal Combat 2?” BEN asked

“Yeah, sure."

............................................................................................................................................

We we’re playing Mortal Combat 2…of BEN beating me.Why’d I agree playing? I don’t even know how…

“ONE MORE!”

“Wanna get your ass kicked again? Sure.” We played one more time…Someone came in the room, as I screamed “HA! I WIN!” turning my head to see who came in, while doing a happy dance. 

I saw that it was the boy. I stopped and looked at him, his gaze was on me and then shifted to BEN who was sulking on the sofa.

“You we’re just lucky!” BEN Whined. But I was looking somewhere else,he got a confused look, then looked at what I was looking at..“Oh…”

The boy took the controller from BEN, “Let’s play, Anastasia.”

I Nod slowly and he sits beside me on the sofa taking BEN’s place as BEN floated up in the air above us…

The game started and we chose our characters.

... ... ...

His character just stood there, waiting for me to attack, I got impatient and decided to attack, just as I was about to click a combo, he did one, so fast, I died in one attack…

“What the- THAT WASN’T EVEN POSSIBLE!

“sorry, babe, there wasn’t any rule about NOT to kill your enemy.” He smirked, he seems so different…

I notice that BEN wasn’t in the room anymore, he must’ve slipped when we we’re so caught up in the game..

I look back at the boy sitting beside me…there is this one question, I wanna ask him. I think of a good way to say it.

“um…You know my name…Can I know yours?” I ask, looking straight into his eyes.

He stared and stayed silent…