We Are Family: Mystery Killer [CH. 8]

Here's Chapter 8.. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was staring at us now, smiling and chuckling. Slenderman stood up from where he sat and walked towards Anastasia and Eyeless Jack.

He grabbed Anastasia’s collar which made her stop spoonfeeding Eyeless Jack.

“He can feed himself, Anastasia.”

“ is something wrong, Slenderman?” Anastasia asked innocently tilting her head to the side.

“Jealous?” EJ mocked Slenderman.

Slenderman’s tentacles swarmed in anger and…Jealousy(he doesn’t want to admit it.) ready to strangle the life out of EJ. “OK! OK! I’m Sorry!” EJ said quickly being defensive and stuff.

Slenderman calmed down “hmph…Go and eat Anastasia” 

Anastasia smiled sweetly “Yes, Sir!”

Slendy blushed “ I’m done eating…” He said as he exited the room.

After everyone was done eating, they all went to go and do what they want and Anastasia was left to clean up…

??? P.O.V. 

God, Killing feels sooo GOOD! I want to kill more, but I bet Slendy will probably get pissed if I go home VERY late tonight, I wonder what’s up?... Ah! There’s the mansion, I better get in quietly…

Anastasia’s P.O.V.

I was washing the plate, when I heard the front door open. I finished the dishes and decided to check it out, as I was walking through the long corridor, I hear footsteps behind me, when I looked over my shoulder, no one was there. I continue walking when suddenly hands clamps on my mouth, shutting me up… I try to get loose, but to no avail failed…

I see something sharp at the corner of my eye, ‘A knife!’ I struggle to get away, then he whispered to my ear “ GO TO SL-“ befoe he can finish, tentacles appear and hold the man down, I was shaking and breathed heavily..

" Are you okay??” Slenderman said

“I-I think soo”

“WHAT THE HELL, SLENDY?!” The man on the floor said.

“DON’T YOU DARE HURT HER, GOT THAT!” slendy commanded.

“Hey, whats with all the commotion?” The other creepypastas stoped what they’re doing to check what was happening. “Woah! Did you just try to kill, Anastasia?” BEN asked

“ANASTASIA?... well of course I would, I’m a killer!”

“You shouldn’t hurt our Pastasitter” EJ emphasized the word ‘pastasitter’

I frowned “grrr…”

“Will you get this Sh*t off me? And what do you mean ‘pastasitter’” The man said Standing up.

“Hey, watch your Language, YOUNG MAN!” I say to him. 

“Whatever,” he scowled and rolled his eyes “I’m gonna go watch TV.” he said.

“WHAT MANNERS!” I mumble to myself..Then everyone giggles

“He will have to get use to you, mom.” They say.

“MOM?!” I almost forgot that somebody tried to kill me… I guess everybody did..

They chuckle and go back to what they we’re doing…