We Are Family: Pastasitter [CH. 6]

“not if I kill him first…” I said rather darkly…

Then everyone laughed. “ wow, you got guts!” “This one is cool!” “she is gonna be fun to be with.” Everyone began commenting and I just stood there smiling.

“So, watcha gonna do with her, Slendy?”

“Well, She lives with us and…” Slendy looked at me, staring at me with a blank face, but I’m pretty sure he’s grinning.. what’s this bastard up to?

”and be…our Pastasitter!” he said chuckling.

“WHAT?!!!” I shout. The little girl in the pink dress came up and tug at my dress “ Does that mean you’re gonna be our, MOM?” she asked innocently.

I looked at her, then at Slenderman, then back to her.. I cant say no to that Face…oh god… tears began swelling on the little girl’s green orbs..

”we’ve never had a mom before…PWEASE” then everyone gave me puppy eyes.. except for the ones without them.. and followed the little girl “ PWWWEEEAASSE!” they all said.

“umm..uh…” I look at them “FINE.” I sigh, Give up. They all cheer and whistle. While the little girl smiled brightly at me, I can’t help but smile back.

Then they introduced themselves one by one. And I remember their name pretty quickly and recited it as I point to Them, they clap and I blush.

The happy atmosphere was quickly cut by Slenderman asking “Where is the smile child?”

“oh, he’s out on a killing spree but don’t worry he’ll be back later..” Laughing Jack answered

Smile child? I wonder who’s that…I was deeply lost in thought. 

When I went back to reality, they we’re staring at me with puppy eyes…Except Eyeless Jack (obviously)… 

“WE”RE HUNGRY!”…