We Are Family: Smexy?! [CH.3]

is this still considered mature content? it didn't really go on sooo... i guess its...not?

beware of strong language too...Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia’s P.O.V.

I woke up in a soft red bed, the surrounding smells somehow…arousing. I sit up and observe my surroundings “ where…am I?” I feel groggy and I tried to remember what happened, but can’t seem to recall…I notice that I had no clothes on, I blush and put the blanket tighter on my naked chest as tall man came in the room, he looked like the man appearing in my dreams, but this one has a mouth revealing some sharp row teeth and he seems to be wearing a trench coat.

“oh, you’re awake, one comment, my dear, you look MUCH better without those useless garments…” The man said in a seductive tone while licking his top lip. I blush a deep red color and watch as he place a vase with a rose in it, on a counter near a window- a rose? Oh! I remember now, I-I was kidnapped by this man! Now fully awake, I move away with a shocked look on my face..

“So your brain’s starting to function, huh?” he said while walking towards me. I began to scream but was cut off as he kissed me hard on the lips, making me gag.

I try to push him away, especially his hands, as they try to snake their way to my body, not until the door bursts open and both our heads flung to the door…

Slenderman’s P.O.V.

I hurry to Anastasia’s house to find she’s not there.. “Smexy must’ve found her then took her! That son-of-a-bitch! She’s Mine!” I say, as I hurry to the next place, where Smexy might go with a pretty girl…

When I arrived, I burst open the door, and witness my little brother about to rape Anastasia. “STOP!” I say and charge into my brother and tackled him to the ground, my tentacles swarmed and strangled my brother…

Anastasia’s  P.O.V. 

I sit on the bed and watch fearfully as the two tall-beings are struggling on the floor. The being called ‘smexy’ was thrashing and trying to get away from the man called ‘slenderman’ ‘s grip. I can’t let this Go on! I jump out bed and dashed infront of smexy causing slenderman to step back.."Don’t hurt him!” I said, swallowing every courage I have…

“get out of the way, Anastasia, HE was RAPING you! I saw it!” Slenderman said, Glaring at smexy.

“but it d-din’t happen! Its over now, no need to kill each other!” I said, hoping he would listen.

“Why are you helping ME?” Smexy said in deep curiosity. I just stare at him..

As me and smexy we’re just staring at each other for a very long time, slendy was calming himself and regaining composture.

“okay…okay…okay” he said. “okay…what?...Im…Free?” smexy said with hope

“J-just shut up!” Slendy said, can’t believe I’m listening to a girl…

Sexual Offenderman grinned…