We Are Family: Slendy's Proposal. [CH.18]

Few weeks have passed and I’ve been having the best days of my life here in the mansion. Sure, it was scary and dangerous but Fun too. 

Slenderman has been letting me go back to the city and I’m having a very hard time explaining to Mary why I’ve been gone in 3 days but everthing is in the right condition.

Everyone is being nice and me and Slenderman finally revealed our relationship to the pastas.

Everyone was okay with it, like they knew all along that we had a relationship.

“so when is the wedding?” Sally asked, tugging on my skirt.

I blush then answered. “Sally,Honey, it’s just a relationship. Were not getti-“

“that’s a great idea.” Slenderman blurted out.

“what?” I ask, bewildered.

“Getting Married, I mean…uh… Sorry I shoudn’t have said that.” He blushed.

“Why not?...If it’s okay with you…” I nod.

Everyone agrees and cheers. A few ‘awww’ here and there.

“Really? You would want to get married to me?” Slenderman said it like it was impossible.

“Yes…” I whispered and blushed. “but…”

“but what?” He asked looking concerned.

“but, let’s not rush it…Can we Date first?” I said, carefully.

“If you insists!” He say, obviously happy.

-----

Then on there, Slenderman and Anastasia started Dating. They expressed their love for each other in any way they can. They we’re happy together. Then came Slenderman’s Proposal…

-----

Anastasia sat in her room, brushing her hair while looking at the mirror and saw someone scrambling in.

Splendy was pushing Slenderman inside the room. “Go on and do it!” he whispers.

Smexy and his other brother Trendy was peeping at the door, grinning.

“alright! Alright! I will. Now get out!” Slenderman glares at his brothers.

Anastasia turned to look at them, confused “what’s going on?”

Slenderman hesitates. “I…um…will you…uh…” He stutters.

She glanced behind him at his peeping brothers giving me a thumbs up. She raised an eye brow to them and put her attention back to Slenderman.

“Yes?” She says as Slenderma pulls out a small velvet box. She stared wide eyed.

Slenderman man’s up and clears his throat, kneeling infront of her. 

“Will You Marry Me?” He says, looking straight at her with such courage.

“oh!” Anastasia Tackles Slenderman to a Bear hug. “YES! YES! YES!” she couldn’t stop the tears as Slenderman slid a Diamond ring to her fingers. It was a perfect fit.

She hugged him again and muttered. “I Love You.”

“I love you too.” He whispered back.

The moment was ruined as the brothers and the pastas Burst inside the room.

CONGRATULATION!” They all say. We both blush madly as we stood straight.