We Are Family: baby girl OC [CH. 22]

~time skip of two years~

It has been two years, and I’m still living with the creepypastas and the man I love. I’m really enjoying in this place, full of mischief and laughter. Everyone trying to kill eachother, blood everywhere and me and Slenderman’s first baby girl born… Yep… Normal.

Our baby, we had named Louise. And since Slenderman doesn’t have a last name, the little baby took on mine…Louise Rosetta… She is so pretty. It was a year and two months ago since we had her. I’m not even gonna say all that had happened, Long story short,  it had been a disaster, no one knew how to take the baby and we’ve been running around the nether just to find the right doctor and found doctor Smiley…whoosh..

Louise had white hair… moving white hair, like slenderman’s tendrils…only it’s hair… her skin was like mine(creamy white) and her eyes blue…She looked normal if her hair was not moving at all. Her lips were naturally red. And I can’t wait to teach her things! My baby! I already have a baby!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)= There you go, that's my Creepypasta OC. Louise the queen of hearts A.K.A. Louise Rosetta...The daughter of Slenderman and Anastasia... Sorry to disturb your reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t notice Slenderman was staring at me, I looked over to him.and anastasi

“what?” I ask, still smiling.

“oh, nothing…it’s just that, you look really happy having her.” He smiled

“Of course! Oh Deary, I just can’t wait for her to grow, so we can teach her to read, write, dress her up in dresses….”

“ok, ok, don’t forget to breath.” He Laughed and I laughed with him too.

“Slenderman, I have to ask you something… about zalgo…”

“yes?” he asked.

“ well, is he…okay? I mean mentally? He has been staring at me… and I feel weird around him.”

“Oh, he’s really just like that. Don’t mind him.” He says reassuringly.

“okay, you say so.” I smiled and began cooing with Louise.

“Hey Little brother Slendy!” A happy voice said.

“Don’t call me that, splendy.”

Splendy laughed “Yeah, whatever you say”

“What do you want?”

“Well, you are needed in a meeting in the Nether.”

“again?”

“well, deary, it can’t be helped." I added.

“oh. Ok, If I must. I have to go, Honey.” He kissed Anastasia in the cheek.

“Bye!”