Bellamy takes the rope, which is secured to a nearby tree, and flashlight from one of the boys, and with that he cautiously moves downwards. He reaches the bottom, pulling the fabric from the Bush and looks it over.

"It's hers"! He announces. "I'm going all the way down"! He doesn't wait for a response and continues downwards.

With a shrug Valour sticks the handle of the knife into her mouth, taking the rope, and following Bellamy down. A few times her sweaty palms seem to loosen her grip on the rope, but she manages her way down without falling. Her body seems to shake with adrenaline, not knowing what's going to happen, and everything that's gone on in the last 24 hours. She finds Bellamy crouched down, and as she approaches she notices the dark liquid on his fingers from a rock that contains more of it. Bellamy looks upwards noticing her presence, his lips pursed. Jasper and Finn both follow behind them, Jasper almost slipping at the bottom.

"Someone else was here". Bellamy states.

Looking more closely Valour takes notice of the large footsteps in front of them. She wasn't alone.

"The prints are deeper going that way". Finn points out, the torch he holds making the area more brighter, there for they're able to see further.
"He was carrying her".

The prints only show one set of footsteps, proving Finns point. A few others join them landing with a thud behind them.

"If they took her she's alive". Jasper says with a hopeful tone. "Like when they took me".

Valour wonders if they could be using Octavia for bate too? Just like they did with Jasper.

Bellamy stands, and the group follows behind him, Valour on his heels. They continue with following the footsteps, but a gasp escapes Valours lips as she's the first to notice the human Skelton's decorating a ton of trees.

"I don't speak grounder, but I'm pretty sure that means keep out". Finn lets out.

"Man lets get out of here, that's crazy". A voice and mutters comes from the people behind them.

"I'm outta here".

"Yeah me too".

"I'm out".

Valour thinks it over in her head. She can return with the others to the safety of the camp, or stay and help Bellamy with his sister. Despite the fear that seems to cause her hands to shake, she makes up her mind. If she could help save this girl, she'd do everything she could to do so.

"Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility". Bellamy says not taking a look at those retreating behind them.

Without hesitation he takes off towards the skeletons, and without seeing who's following, Valour does the same .

They walk through the night in almost complete silence, that is until Valour can't take it anymore and jogs to catch up with Bellamy.

"Hey". She tries.

He looks over at her, a somewhat surprised expression on his face. "You stayed".

"Of course". She says, looking over the moss coloured trees around them. They tower hundreds of feet above them, and she can't help but feel fascinated. She'd read in a book that trees can live for thousands of years, which she had thought was mind blowing. All the things it had seen, people, storms, species, extinction.