Island

a/n: The teams on their way to a mission when they crash land onto an abandoned island, with none of their electronics working.

~peter~

"Nat, how far till the drop off?" Steve walked over to the seat next to her. As they conversated Peter looked out the window and noticed something unusual. There was a enormous cloud, heading straight for them. As far as he was concerned, the plane was on auto-pilot. He jumped up running to Nat. "Kid?" Tony looked up, confused of his actions.

"Nat there's a big storm comi-" Before he could finish the plane stopped suddenly, causing him to fly back.

"Peter!" Steve checked on him.

"Owww, I'm good." He put up his thumb. Nat didn't take her eyes off the sky, she switched into manual and started flying. The turbulence was agressive and never ending. There was constant movement. Suddenly the plane was struck by lightning, setting the wing of fire. "Holy sh-"

"Language!" Cap finished. Everyone stared at him for a moment. "I know." He said annoyed.

"No Fuel, No Fuel." It repeated.

"Great we're gonna die." Scott leaned back into his seat crossing his arms.

"No we won't all of our suits are in the back room!" Tony ran down the aisle. He then realized. "It's locked..."

"What!?" He turned around facing the other.

"Well when the plane gets damaged to the point of possible death for us, I programmed it to protect all the supplies in the back, locking it down."

"So there's no way in?!"

"And we're gonna die?" Scott repeated again.

"We were ordered to leave all tech in that room, no one here has actual superpowers except-" Sam stopped, everyone looked at Peter.

Peter opened his bag, pulling out the suit.

"No, No, There has to be another option." Tony argued.

"Well you're gonna have to make that decision soon, because in 3 minutes we're going down." Nat remained focused on the sky.

"I'm going, Mr.Stark I'll be fine." Peter pulled on his mask and insta-fit his suit. He then kicked open the nearest window. Since his hands were adhesive, he stuck to the wing carefully crawling to the fire.

"Alright Pete, your gonna have to web up that fire." Steve called on the coms. Peter began to web the wing up, but lets just say turbulence wasn't his friend. He plane began shaking.

"Ohhhh my." Peter hugged the wing, holding om tight.

"Stay Calm." Tony tried not to freak out.

"We're going down!" Nat exclaimed, everyone flew back into their chair. "Buckle Up!"

"Peter!?" Tony called for him. "Nat we need to get him in here-"

"No time."

"Guys We're literally landing in the middle of the ocean." Scott screamed pointing out the window.

then black.

~tony~

Tony felt the sand up against his cheek. He groaned in pain, and sat up slowly. His eyes widened... They were on some random island without technology. Peter!? Where is he? He looked to his left then right, they were all there, except for Peter, Steve, and Nat. Tony ran to Clint and Scott awakening them.

~peter~

It was dark, Peter ran out the door and was suddenly facing his parents grave stones. "No No, What the hell?" He turned and ran, as fast as he could, but he fell through a hole, and was now on a street. Not any ordinary street but The Street. He was face to face with the man who killed Uncle Ben, all he could do is watch as he got shot, he couldn't change time. He held himself close to Ben, weeping into his shirt but, when he pulled away he was in May's hospital room. He sobbed even more, as he overheard her flatlining.

"No No No, Make it stop please!" He went to the corner of the room, rockimg himself with his
hands over his ears and eye's squeezed shut.

"Peter!" He heard a doctor.

"Peter!"

"Stop Please!" He responded.

"Peter!" He shot up, processing the dream. That'a all it was, it was a dream. In front of him was Steve and Nat.

"Kid you alright?" Steve placed his hand on his shoulder.

"That looked like some honest PTSD." Nat nodded.

"No, I'm fine. It was just a dream. Now... Where are we?" Peter got up looking around. It was literally like the movies. A random island, and nothing to do but explore.

"I think we washed up on two different sides of the island. I woke up on a piece of debris with you and Nat. So I pulled us to shore." Steve dusted the sand off his shield.

"As far as I can tell we were in the front half of the plane, we ended up in the ocean... and the others somehow on the island?" Nat questioned.

"Man, I have an Algebra test tomorrow."

"We're trapped on a deserted island, and you're worried about your Algebra test?" Nat questioned, causing Peter to shrug his shoulders like an innocent child.

"Let's focus on building shelter and finding some food, as far as I'm concerned It's getting dark, and we know nothing about this Island."

"Point made."

"Alright, You two stick together, try and get us some food. There's a lot that washed up on shore, so I'll start making some shelter." They nodded in agreement and headed out. Peter and Nat made their way through the jungle, Occasionally Peter would climb a tree to see if they could find anything.

"Should we bring this to Steve?" Peter pointed to the forest of bamboo." Nat pulled out a knife from her pocket, nodding.

"Those web shooters still workin right" He smacked on it a little, then shot a web. He nodded in satisfaction. They webbed up the bamboo and pulled it back along with some berries and other random fruit held in Peters mask as a bag. As soon as they arrived back they were met with a stable fort built by mostly large sticks and a whole ton of leaves piled over it.

"Impressive." Nat caught Cap's attention. He walked over wiping his hands on his pants. He pointed to the load of bamboo Peter dragged along.

"There's plenty of water in the sections of bamboo & you can use them to build afterwards. Peter responded. He nodded.

"Impressive." He laughed sitting into the shelter, there was an opening at the top where the smoke from the fire would be released. "Let's head in."

"Anyone thirsty?" Peter pulled out Nat's knife. They chuckled in response. They watched in amazement as Peter made a cup, cutting off the top of the closed bamboo. He then poured out the water being cautious with the portions, He then made a second on for Nat and himself, opening another bamboo cut he simply sealed it with a leaf and webbed it tight. "Cheers!" He handed them their cups.

"It's 4:56 PM." They both looked over to Nat who was checking her watch.

"Water proof?" She nodded in confirmation. They talked for a while till Steve noticed that Peter was frowning.

"Kid? You alright?" Peter nodded.

"I wonder how Mr.Stark is doing." Steve placed his cup on the ground against the log he was sitting on.

"I'm sure Tony's fine, In fact he's probably bossing around Scott and Clint right now." Steve said, causing everyone to chuckle.

~tony~

"Clint, You stuck your arrow through all the fruit?" Tony held it up.

"Yep, It's pretty efficient." He said proudly as tony wiped the juice off his hands.

"Hey, Hey Guys! I found a coconut!" Scott yelled

"Are you there God?" Tony looked up at the sky.

"Thor? Are you there Thor?" Tony cried out.

a/n: Idk if I'm gonna make a part 2