Hydra 2

~tony~

"It's Friday night. Let's get out there and see if we can find something." Tony struggled with his words. The team could see it on his face, they'd patrol the area for potential threats but ultimately for Peter. Tony grew worse each day, between the bridge of losing hope and deep determination. Either way he wasn't sleeping well, he flew off with Cap, his mind heavy. They searched the whole area, no one to be seen. Till they heard a crash and unrelenting gunfire.

"Hey guys, we got a crash down here we need assistance." Steve called on the coms. They hopped down at the site, taking cover as gun shots flew at them.

Scott charged first dodging many of the bullets in his small size, once he was close enough he grew back, throwing a punch to miss as the man flipped backwards, shooting some type of black string at him, and pulled him forward adding momentum to kicking Scott square in the face, then flipping back into position as Scott flew back. Cap charged forward, as the man followed in response. Throwing his shield, he quickly dodged it, shooting a black string towrds it and flying it back at Cap. Cap caught the return, analyzing the black sticky substance left on the shield. Bucky ran forward as the smoke cleared, A loud bang residing as Bucky was now standing in front of the man, both metal arms against each other. Panic among other emotions clouded his mind. He was vulnerable. but then, the man kneeled before him.

"I apologize for the disruption, sir. I shall return to my mission at once." The man said turning to run away.

"Wait!" Bucky called as the other Avengers kept their distance. The man turned in upright position.

"Take off the mask." he demanded. The man did as told and pulled it off revealing his chestnut brown hair grown longer and his naked face. Instead, he looked tired, rough. Peter. "Come here." Bucky's voice was no longer harsh but soft. Peter obeyed walking towards Bucky head hung down to avoid eye contact.

"Peter?" Clint called out. The Spider snapped his head to face him looking in confusion.

"Who the hell is Peter?" He turned his attention back to his superior. Bucky turned to Peter.

"You are Peter." He stated. Peter shook his head.

"I am The Dark Spider, Soldier Sir." They all stood in confusion. Bucky pulled up his shirt, Peter didn't  flinch nor refuse the action. He read the group of numbers on his lower left hip, which followed 10 others before it. Each number represented a mission, Peter had already done 10 other missions since we lost him.

"Mission Report 917." Bucky spoke.

"Mission Report: Eliminate Tony Stark also known as Iron Man and execute anything that would attempt to stop the mission from completion" He replied. They all looked at Tony, the movement urged Peter to look over at him. Suddenly Peter stiffened. "Target Acquired." He charged towards the Tony, ignoring Bucky. All the Avengers stood in his way. He stopped and blinked in confusion. Who were these people?

"Was that hesitation?" Peter heard in his com.

"No si-" He stammered but was electrocuted from his suit, he slammed his fist against the floor in pain.

"The more you wait the higher the voltage." Peter helped himself up.

"Ye-Yes Sir." Bucky winced at the sight of Hydra's torture technique.

Peter flipped over the team shooting black webs to trap them. Landing right behind his target he ran at Tony soon to be caught be Tony's new invention incase any more of Hydra's experiment had came for him. He threw the ball at Peter, which tied up Peters hands and body, shocking him. Peter didn't even flinch, he broke from the restraints.

"The voltage was the amount of a high voltage taser. He should've passed out" Tony stepped back. Peter grinned as Bucky called for Vision.

"Vision. I need the code words for Dark Spider in the Hydra data base." Bucky then forcefully hit a pressure point and Peter fell into his arms.

~the tower~

Peter awoke, hands latched down and started to observe his surroundings.

A video played in front of him. A video of his life, he became confused having no memory, he struggled, the tape on his mouth restricting him, he then concentrated his force and broke through the restraints, shooting a web into the ceiling as he flew up. They all tried to stop him but failed, he broke the glass but stopped.

"Hungry" the video played the interaction between them. "I thought you could sense it with your... Peter Tingle." he slowly crawled from the ceiling, watching a face far too familiar to forget.

"Aunt May" He whispered. He was back.

"15, terminal."

"No, no, no, stop!" He cried out, his hands placed on his ears as he freaked out.

"train, sunset."

Bucky ran to him, quicking laying him on his side, looking into his ear. They had implanted a com he couldn't remove.

"Peter, this is gonna hurt" Bucky grabbed a pair of tweezers.

"917, net, parallel" Bucky yanked out the com, Peter paused no longer hearing the words.

"Welcome back"

the end.

a/n: Request please; seriously