Two Truths & A Lie

a/n: Peter decides to tell the team all his secrets through their team bonding day.

~peter~

"Alright team let's get this last activity going!" Tony called from the common room. It was finally night time. As they all made their way in he continued to explain; "Now that the days over, lets play Two truths & A Lie." Tony thought it would be the perfect game to bond. They all sat around the table. "Alright I'll go first." Tony put his drink down.

"I hate this goatee, I like shawarma and Peter's 15"

"Well of course, Man of Spider's isn't 15." Thor assumed, laughing.

"Wrong."

"Well then there's no way you hate your goatee." Nat explained.

"Wrong."

"Wait so you're saying that Peter is 15? As in 10 plus 5 equals 15?" Sam exclaimed. Peter pulled of his mask, finally showing his face.

"What the f-"

"Okay, moving on! Nat!" Tony applauded her. She set her glass down.

"My middle name is Alianovna, I speak russian, and I don't like the color green."

"Well that's quite ironic, you don't like the color green, is the lie" Clint pointed out.

"Correct." She smirked as Bruce laughed nervously turning away. "Alright Peter it's all you now."

Peter smiled quickly thinking of the lie. "Okay!" he hopped up, placing down his coke glass. "I can speak french, A building collapsed on me, I hate Tony." He sat down, taking a sip from his metal straw, while looking away.

"Pardon?" Nat made eye contact with Peter.

"You can't speak french & theres no way you hate Tony." Bucky pointed out.

"Je ne suis pas d'accord" (I don't agree / I beg to differ.) Peter smirked. Tony's eyes widened and they all turned to Peter.

"I believe I am misunderstanding this." Thor's eyes flipped between the other avengers.

"Peter had a building collapsed on him." Clint replied, causing Thor to gasped.

"Young Spider, can this be true!?" Thor placed down his drink. Peter nodded.

"W-When was this?"

"After you took away my suit, I went after Vulture anyway, I was exactly alert and he destroyed all the supporting pillars, dropping the warehouse on me." Peter pulled up his shirt to reveal the scabbing wounds.

"Remind me to make adjustments to your suit that will ever prevent that from ever happening again." Tony told FRIDAY.

"Mr.Stark you can't prevent everything bad from happening to me. It's alright Dad, all adults think that way." He realized what he said and quickly jumped onto the ceiling. "Haha um i
think im getting tired, see you guys later." he flung into his room.

"Well uh, okay let's continue."

That night Tony laid in bed with Pepper telling her all about his day. "And then he called me Dad." He smiled.

"And then I called him Dad." Peter sat in his bed, hitting himself in the face with the pillow, talking to KAREN.

the end.

a/n: I'm sorry I suck at writing fluff, thats the only reason why it's short. Im also sorry for being so inconsistent with the length of the parts but yall have a nice day/night. (whatever time it is)