"Hey! Gay boy!" A guy entered the shop, holding some kind of drink in his hand, he walked towards us, and pushed me out of the way, i was about to yell at him but i need to calm a little for today, "Did you bring any other drinks, bitch?" He asked as he held Hoseok hyung's collar, Hoseok looked down scared, i softed at his face, he was about to cry and i didn't want that to happen,

"N-no, we o-only sell milk and sweets i t-told you tjat before" he didn't look up at the man, "such a useless whore!" He yelled and was about to hit Hoseok, i quickly grabbed his fist and kicked him with my leg and his body connected with the floor with a loud thud, "don't you dare to fucking touch him, understand?!" I yelled and was about to punch him, but Soobin held me from behind, i looked behind me and saw tears in Soobin's eyes, and i calmed down, the man got on his feets and ran away, i smirked,

"Hey, Hoseok hyung, are you okay?" I asked him, he smiled at, he walked around the counter, and came infront of me and hugged me, his arms around my neck, i widened my eyes, and i felt my cheeks heat up,

"Thank you so much" he whispered, i smiled back and hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his waist, surprisingly it was thin, Jungkook looked at Soobin from behind Hoseok, Soobin gave him a thumbs up with a smile, Jungkook blushed smiling.

~

Months later.

Jungkook and Hoseok are now bestfriends unfortunately, why? Because Jungkook wanted to be more than that, he will confess to the boy today, since both of them are in the same school, he will win many things, First of all, Hoseok of course, only if Hoseok feels the same, second, annoying girls will stay away from him and Hoseok, third, happiness.

~

The last class bell rang, all students cheered and throw the papers in air, throwing some while running in the halls, Jungkook joined them this time and also Hoseok, but theu didn't see each other yet, it was the last day of school which means summer break start.

After the small 'party' ended, Jungkook looked around for Hoseok, his long black hair covering his eyes and his sweaty forehead, he spotted Hoseok at the end of the hall with a girl.

Jungkook moved aside hiding, stalking them, he looked behind the girl's hand, it was a rose with a letter that had a heart sticker, he felt anger and nervousness in his body, what if Hoseok accepted her confess? What if Hoseok will forget about him? He won't let that happen but he couldn't move his body, he was sweating nervously.

Author's POV

"Hoseok... this is all of the sudden, but... i love you, we only did the project togeher about a month ago, i have fallen for you, p-please accept this" she shyly put the letter infront of Hoseok with the red rose, Hoseok just stared, it wasn't the first it happened many time, he would decline nicely, but this time, he is gonna say something else.

"I'm sorry Momo, but, i love someone else" he said smiling, Jungkook widened his eyes, he loves someone else? Who is she? Jungkook felt so hurt, he almost wanted to cry, the girl just nodded amd smiled, "i understand" Hoseok smiled back at her, "we can be friends?" He asked, opening his arms for her, she smiled and nodded, she wrapped her arms around his waist and wrapped his around her neck, it only lasted for seconds before they pulled away.

"May i ask who is the lucky person you love?" Momo asked, Hoseok looked down smiling, thinking about him, "he is... the most adorable, kindest, lovely person i ever met, we met monthd ago, it felt like years, he helped me through everything, his smile is so cute, almoat looks like a bunny, the first time we met was at the milk store because he wanted to buy some banana milk, i love him, i love Jungkook so much"