I looked at him, and he had hope in his face, like he wants me to have a partner in my life, i do feel lonely, i'm always at home, i barely go to partys or clubs,girls there are so annoying, i'm not even into girls, not even my hyung, our parents find out about it and they kicked us from the house, but our sister, Lisa didn't hate us, she supported us, she lived with us so we won't be lonely, she's a couple of months older than me, but i adore her for believing on us, she's my sweet, kind nonna.

~

"Bye kookie! Don't eat all the ramen!" Hyung yelled and closed the door behind him, i looked out of the window, and i see my hyung kissing his boyfriend, Yoongi, i stared at them until thr car started to move and they drove away, i felt a hand on my shoulder, i looked behind me and saw Lisa, smiling at me, i turned around and hugged her, my face burried in her shoulder and short grey hair, "morning" my voice was muffled, "morning, big ass nose" she patted my head and i hit her waist, making her chuckle.

"Want to eat?" She asked, trying to push me away but i didn't move, "i just ate but i want ramen and banana milk" she giggled and nodded, i let go of her and she walked to the kitchen, she pulled a package of ramen from the drawer,

"Oh, uh, we don't have banana milk, Guk" she said, looking inside the refrigerator, i groaned, that means i have to go the market and get some more, "ugh, i'll go buy some, bye nonna" i gave her a peck on the cheek, a normal thing in our family, she smiled and waved at me and i waved back, closing the door behind me.

~

"Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me" the only good market here is fucking closed, i wanted to scream, i came here for nothing, i looked around the place, all of the markets are closed, a shop caught my eyes, a milk shop, it looked really neat from the outside, flowers with different kinds on the side on the shop, it was big and it was light brown color, i wonder what does it look inside? But more importantly, i wonder if they have banana milk, so i'm going inside.

I pushed the door open, the sweet smell of different kind of milks filled the neat place, i looked around, and my eyes widened.

There is a boy, with curley black hair, the most perfect face, slim body and waist, he looked so perfect, i couldn't see his whole face, that was mostly covered by the cap he is wearing that have the place logo on the front. I walked there slowly, he noticed me and turned around as i saw his whole face,

"Hello! Welcome to Sprinkles n Milk, how can i help you, sir?" He smiled, the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, i didn't know i was staring until he called me again, "o-oh uh, can i have s-some banana milk, please?" I almost cursed for stuttering, the boy smiled and nodded, "Soobin, for the love of god, stop drinking the almond milk!" I heard him yelling at someone, i tried to hold my laugh and i did, another boy came out of the other room and holy shit he is so fucking tall, why do i know him? He noticed me and smiled, then i realized who it was, it was Yoongi's little brother, Soobin, "Jungkook hyung! How are you?" He asked as he walked towards me, i smiled and shook his hand and he gave me a hug, "i'm good, i didn't know you worked here" he smiled, "i work with Namjoon's hyung friend, sadly we are the only ones who work here, but we are doing wonderful, it's our second week and we are happy" the tall boy came out of the room smiling,

"Oh, you know each other, Soobin?" the boy asked, holding packs of banana milk in his hand, the little cartoon box of the milk looks so neat, is he the one who made it? "Hyung! Oh you didn't know? He is Taehyung and Lisa Nonna's little brother" the boy looked at me and smiled, "oh i finally saw you, i'm Hoseok, i'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope or Hobi" he smiled at me, i smiled back and walked towards him, "i'm jun-"