Introduction

─────𝔪𝔞𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔬𝔫─────
reveon: the continent of eight countries ruled by the High King from the Valicios line

─────𝔪𝔞𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔬𝔫─────reveon: the continent of eight countries ruled by the High King from the Valicios line

─────𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰─────

saprea [sa-pree-a]- Ruled by King Augustus Valicios. This is a very noble land where the people are not shy to the sun and all its heat. It's merely summer throughout the entire year until the west wind comes, granted by the manipulators of weather. Commerce and trade excel in this land where no one is below the poverty line. Gold is so populous that it is used as currency.
ember's rock - Ruled by High Lord Lucian Valicios. This is the capital of Saprea where the King and Queen reside as well as their heirs. Many of the King's council members and mistresses reside somewhere in the city or inside the palace if not well accustomed to the region. There is a fair amount of prolees roaming around the city or serving in the royal residences of the nobles. This is the 3rd most largely populated city.
absidy [ab-sih-dee]- Ruled by High Lord Cillian Evlon. This is a city run by an abundance of lumineers who hold the richest city in all of Reveon. The shadows are not very modest people which is why people live in houses of gold and even the prolee servants walk around with the finest clothes. For all its wonders, lots of people travel to this city with the hopes of becoming rich. This is the most populated city in all of Saprea.
chartariese[shar-ta-reese]- Ruled by Lord Atticus Valicios. This is a very active city where there are many pubs, taverns, and brothels. As a manipulative man, young Lord Atticus has made this city prosperous due to convincing many nobles to come in order to appease their pleasures. This is also a risky place where many merchants control merciless bargains. This is also where many proles and nobles alike place their bets at the local stadium where men used their fists and the divine beings use their powers to fight to the death.
marilano- Ruled by Lady Regent Enewen Cayne de Reeli. A meadowy city with enchanting pastures and charming streets.

naparios [na-par-ee-oh]- Ruled by King Azariah Talone. This land is where a fourth of the realm's electricity is powered. It is the land of machinery and wealth. At first glance, it may look dull but once indulged in, the vivid atmosphere is more articulate. The rain is sometimes gentle, the air chilly. There are grey buildings, grey people, and a grey sky.
garçailles- Where the royal family resides in their castle, living in splendor by the coast. Everything displayed out in public is beautiful architecture, from bone-colored tombs to intricate sculptures. The castle of Tavetion is older than any bones left in the soil. Though there are walls surrounding the castle from the city, the doors are always open for anyone calling.
seurgeois[ser-gwah]- Ruled by High Lord Basile Charimos. A fairly wealthy place. This city is surrounded by a wall of diamondglass, like most noble cities.
sagemont[sahj-euh-mon]- Ruled by High Lord Spencer Spire; a place of industrialization at its prime.
laseine- a poverty-ridden harbor city where people depend on stealing. Beware of the locals who deceive anyone breaking their trust. Many spend their days getting drunk or fighting like gladiators in the pits.