Blind[Shockwave]

Requested by shockwaveisbae

I change it up a bit
A little sad part beware ^\__(0-o)__/^

Enjoy~

—————

"AAAAAAAHHH" you screamed

Your optical nerve was cut when you crash landed on this organic planet. You started to cry. You couldn't see anything. 2 eyes were definitely better than one and you wish you had 2 right now.

Raining in the woods trying to find shelter. The crunch of the sticks beneath your pedes and the sound of the rain was the only thing you heard, the first things you heard on this planet.

You held your hands in front of you. Feeling around so you wouldn't crash into anything. Feeling the trees as you walked.

A hard hush of wind almost knock you over, you brushed it off like it was nothing. but the sound of transformation made you worried.

"Who's there?" You asked shakily. Your hands started to shake

"Energon reading...maybe there was a Decepticon on board...Soundwave go check it out..." the voice said in many different

"Soundwave?"

"Yes... Come with me" he said

He grabbed your servo and guided you. The sound of the groundbridge was in front of your and you were heading that way. Soundwave walked slowly with his hand holding your wrist.

The cold air hit you hard when you walked into the Nemesis.

"Where are we?" You asked quietly.

"The Decepticon warship" a hoarse voice said. Definitely not recording. This voice was one you would alway remember.

"Lord Megatron" You said and bowed. Kneeling on your knee. You lowered your head.

He chuckled

"What is your designation."

"(Y/N) my lord."

"At ease" he said

You stood up. You moved your head towards his voice.

"What is the matter?" He asked

"My lord. After I crashed. My optical nerve snapped and I cannot see."

He hummed

"I see...Soundwave lead (Y/N) to Shockwaves lab. Give them a scan."

Soundwave grabbed your wrist, making your flinch when he suddenly grabbed you. The door snapped open loudly and he lead you down the hallway. Different types of pede steps were heard around. Whispers all around. Soundwave lead you around a sharp corner and another door opened snapping shut.

"What is it now Soundwave?" A calm voice said.

He removed his servo from your wrist. His pede steps got farther away.