Sweaty Jockstraps and Axe

Mr. Jung saw everything. He saw the flirty wink that Lucas sent Taeyong and he also saw Taeyong crying.

He didn't like it one bit

So when fourth period rolled around, he was fully prepared to speak to Taeyong about the situation.

☁️

Taeyong was up all night last night, so he was very very tired, meaning he slept all the way through Mr.Jung's class. The bell startled him, but he got up and collected his stuff, ready to leave.

"Lee"

Taeyong turned around. Mr. Jung looked... different. There was a fire in his eyes, it was kind of hot. What was also hot was how close he was getting to Taeyong.

"Hm. You're wearing my cologne" he smirked

Taeyong couldn't speak. Or breathe.

"You must like to smell like me, huh?" The teacher taunted. Taeyong gulped loudly and racked his brain for a response, internally screaming at himself for freezing up.

"Hey! I took the cologne for a reason sir." He finally sassed back. Mr. Jung raised his eyebrows in amusement.

But then he suddenly realized why he's even talking to the boy right now.

"Oh yeah? Did you take my cologne so you could smell good for Lucas" the boy's name rolled off of the teacher's tongue like venom.

Taeyong was puzzled. Why would he want to smell good for Lucas?

"No, I barely know Lucas, I don't care about his opinions on my scent. Besides, he's not allowed to have an opinion anyways, he smells like sweaty jockstraps and Axe"

This brought a smile to Mr. Jung's face. He leaned closer to Taeyong, who was now almost pinned against the wall.

"Oh? So you have no interest in Lucas?"

Taeyong gulped

"N. O."

Mr. Jung smirked and placed a hand on Taeyong's shoulder, pushing him completely against the wall.

"Good" he whispered in the boy's ear, making Taeyong shudder.

He leaned in to kiss Taeyong, but the boy turned his head, making the teacher kiss his cheek.

Mr. Jung took about five steps back immediately, but Taeyong didn't budge. They stared at each other for a while before Taeyong broke the silence.

"You weren't gonna kiss me were you? Because if you were, that would have been really bad. You could lose your job! I'm not saying you were going to kiss me, but you sure did look awfully close to putting your lips on mine, and that's a no-no for teachers, isn't it? Not that I would mind you kissing me, but if you kiss me you could get in trouble. What if the principal-"

Mr. Jung put his hand over Taeyong's mouth, only to earn a little kitten-lick in response.

"Did I taste good?" The teacher teased.

Taeyong nodded his head yes.

"I sure hope you didn't do anything silly with that hand." Taeyong said, making the teacher laugh at the use of 'silly'.

"I really want to kiss you" The teacher whispered. Taeyong opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it and decided to kiss the teacher instead.

The kiss caught Mr. Jung by surprise. The boy was a terrible kisser. The kiss was wet, which was weird considering Taeyong had his mouth tightly shut. The teacher tried to move his mouth against Taeyong's, but it was no use. The boy wasn't moving.

Mr. Jung pulled back and smiled.

"You're the worst kisser." He told Taeyong.

"Hey! You're lucky you even got a kiss! You just took my mouth virginity!" Taeyong said, a little too loudly.

Mr. Jung kissed Taeyong this time, taking him by surprise so he could slip his tongue into the boy's mouth before he got a chance to close it. He felt Taeyong groan into the kiss, so he pulled away before things got too heated.

They stared at eachother before a voice interrupted them.

"Mr. Jung I re-wrote my- Taeyong?"

"Lucas?"

A/n~

Holy fuck I'm at 2k already.

Also: to the people that keep commenting, I love your comments so much. Ily ily ily

And look what I drew :P