Advance Humanity

Taeyong didn't mean to bump into the captain of the football team, he really didn't.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you little- Taeyong?"

Lucas had a soft spot for Taeyong. Did Taeyong just bump into him, making him spill his lunch all over his favorite muscle tee? Yes, but Lucas couldn't be mad.

"Lucas I'm SO sorry please don't be mad! I didn't mean to! I'll buy you a new shirt I'm so sorry please don't beat me up"

Taeyong was in tears. Lucas thought it was adorable.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It happens, it's okay man."

Lucas reached his very large hand out to wipe away Taeyong's tears.

"See you around babe" he said with a wink, leaving Taeyong in the hallway.

☁️

"Hey! You can't just give me a C for no reason! What's your problem?"

"My problem is that your paper was poorly written and you sound ignorant and cocky throughout the entire thing, you deserve an F"

Lucas looked up at Mr. Jung, astonished.

"I'm not cocky, I'm speaking the truth. I am indeed the best person on the football team and I deserve the most recognition" Lucas reasoned.

"Lucas the paper was supposed to be about how you can help with the advancement of humanity"

Lucas motioned to his paper with a big smile

"I'm the captain of the football team! I can get any girl I want! That means I can advance humanity with any of the cheerleaders, if you know what I mean"

☁️

"Hey Yongie!"

Taeyong turned, he hasn't heard that nickname in a while.

"Jungwoo? Hi!"

Jungwoo and Taeyong used to be best friends, they somehow drifted apart over the years, so it was odd that Jungwoo was now randomly speaking to him.

"I saw you talking to the captain of the football team earlier.. are you guys friends?"

Taeyong scoffed

"If you consider 'being friends', me crying because I thought he was going to beat me up because I spilt his lunch all over him, then yeah, we're friends"

Jungwoo let out a soft laugh.

"He's so hot to me, I've wanted to date him for so long, too bad he's straight."

Taeyong didn't know what to say, but he knew exactly what Jungwoo wanted him to say.

"I'll... talk to him?"

Bingo.

Jungwoo's face lit up.

"Really?! You're the absolute best! I knew I could count on you!"

A/n-

The next chapter is going to be long and important so I made this one short.

I'm going to make a "hi, we are nct one two seven" joke again, but this time it's with the votes and not the reads

Also, this girl I really liked stood me up at our first date so, yeehawz

Stan Monsta X