Talk Over Tea

Jaehyun was making dinner for himself when his doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting company.

The teacher strolled over to the door and opened it, expression falling when he saw who it was.

"Father?"

The older Jung stood at the doorway, lips pressed into a fine smile. He wore a white button up and black dress pants. Hair slicked back with more gel than he needed. Not casual, for sure.

"Ah. Son, you don't seem very happy to see your father" the man muses. The younger stared into his father's eyes, an amusing glint staring back.

Jaehyun gave a sarcastic smile.

"Well, considering our last conversation on the phone, I don't see why you would expect anything different" he said lowly.

Mr. Jung chuckled at the remark and took it upon himself to step into the house and look around, much to Jaehyun's disapproval. The younger shut the door anyways and followed his father into the living room. He watched as the older sat on the couch and kicked his legs up onto the coffee table, making the things on top of it clatter.

"Son, do you have tea. I've been dying for a good cup" The man asked.

Jaehyun clinched his fists at his sides. He didn't like how his father just decided to walk into his house at this hour, wanting tea and throwing his shoe clad feet on top of Jaehyun's glass coffee table. He wanted him to leave.

"Son?" Mr. Jung pushed

Jaehyun did have tea.

"No. I don't drink tea"

Yes he does. He has a cabinet full of various teas.

Jaehyun's father clicked his tongue and smiled.

"Oh. What a shame. I really wanted to discuss over tea." He hummed. "But I guess no tea will have to do"

Jaehyun didn't respond. He just stood there, eyeing his father.

"Well, aren't you going to come sit down. We have many things to talk about."

A/n~

Im back to writing. Super M is gaining more support, thankfully. This chapter is also really short, but the next chapter will be out soon so it's not that big a deal. I also changed the chapter names from numbers to words. Its a lot better.

Also, what if i wrote a Sebaek story. That'd be cool huh👀

 That'd be cool huh👀