Lesson

Surprisingly the next morning I felt extremely good. Well, as good as you can be being locked up by a total psycho but, I felt so alive compared to yesterday. My body still ached but nowhere near as much as what it did before.

Stretching out all my limbs, I rolled around in bed. " god, I hate mornings"

Although I really didn't want to, I pried my eyes open. Almost immediately the sun was glaring at me, blinding my vision. I groaned from the sudden harsh light.

Wait? Light? Light comes through windows!!!!

That thought made me jump straight out of bed. Scanning the room I see freedom at the far left side of the room. Making a dash for it, the window just within my reach, I'm pulled back by a vicious tug on my foot.

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!

Looking down I notice that my foot has a cuff around my ankle. Attached to that is a long thick silver chain connected to the bed. As if this couldn't get anymore cliche.

I could see how sore my feet were from where it had been rubbing. How did it even get on to my foot in the first place? I didn't fall asleep with it on so... Of course! That sick bastard obviously came in when I was asleep and put it on me. Looks like he saw right through me and knew what I was going to do the minute I woke up. Who am I kidding? He's not gonna make it that easy to escape is he? I'm an idiot seriously.

What am I gonna do now?

Looking around the room I looked for another possible escape. Obviously, there isn't anymore escapes he made sure to take care of them.

So, I guess I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Getting back in bed, I tried to manoeuvre my foot in a way so it doesn't cause even more irritation. When I say tried, I really mean I tried but to no avail. Every position I tried to move my body it seemed to cause the metal cuff to rub even more on my skin causing me to wince in pain at the close contact.

Laying there I take a deep breath in trying to assess my options.

I can either try the impossible mission of trying to escape this chain and making a run for it. Or I can do the only logical thing and lay here and await my fate.

He doesn't seem like he's gonna kill me. In fact, it seems like he's doing quite the opposite. He comes off as caring with his actions but then his face shows no emotion which leads me to believe he wants something different.

I was laying there for hours after that. I was beginning to become restless. It's got to have been about 6 o'clock at night before I even heard any signs of life. By this time I was bursting for the bathroom after being stuck in here for so long. Unfortunately, the chain was just too short to reach the bathroom I discovered earlier.

Heavy footsteps echoed down the hall and continued until I saw the shadow of two feet under the door. I knew it was him. Of course it is, it's not gonna be anyone to save me, is it. I'd need a miracle for that to happen.

I heard the jingle of a set of keys and my bladder took that as a cue to want to burst its banks. At this point, I was clenching my muscles and jumping everywhere in order to try and hold it in. Seeing the door open just slightly, I was ready to see him again.

He took is sweet time stepping in with a smug look coating his face. He closed the door but made sure he didn't take his eyes off of me. Without moving towards me he simply moved to the wall and leaned against it, retaining that smug look.

"What's the matter" his tone almost seemed sarcastic.

Sending him a glare, I replied, "You left me for hours! I haven't even had access to the bathroom! You're taking away my basic human rights!"

"If you wanted to go so badly just go" he mocked.

"How can I when this chain you have so lovingly bestowed upon me, is too short to even reach the bathroom door?"

Leaning forward he crossed his hands over his chest, showing off his delicious muscles. Stop it!!

"Who said you can go to the bathroom?"

What?

"What? What do you mean?" I looked at him in shock.

He slowly made his way over to the bed and laid down on it. " Just let it go"

If I wasn't in this predicament right now, I'd sprint over to that bed and strangle the living life out of him. Also if i wasn't still in this towel right now too.

Looking at him he looked completely content with what he was insinuating. Every second we kept eye contact he retained that smirk. Was this my punishment from yesterday?

I couldn't do it any longer. It started to hurt from how long I'd kept it in. Without me even knowing I felt the warm flow fall slowly down my legs.

I couldn't look at him any longer. I was humiliated! I could feel his eyes burning into me from where he laid on the bed. I could feel the liquid puddle at my feet and soak slightly into the bottom of the white towel. This is the only time in my life where I couldn't look someone in the eyes. I could feel the hot tears building at the back of my eyes. Before I knew it, I had finished my business and was shaking with tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't open my eyes. How could I? I was so embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief. I was gripping the towel for dear life and I could feel my legs shaking barely holding me up anymore.

In a matter of seconds, my legs give way. Even then I refused to open my eyes. I didn't want to see his look of disgust and resentment for me. Expecting to hit the floor I was surprised to feel a pair of strong arms catch me just before I could touch the cold floor. Pulling me to his chest I continued to cry on his shoulder whilst he gently stroked my hair.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. It was drowning out all my other thoughts. All through this, he continued to whisper something that I didn't expect to hear in my ear at barely a whisper.

"Good girl" he cooed "Good girl..."

Although I hate to admit it, he made me feel relaxed and secure. So secure that I didn't feel the towel drop down to the floor.

vote

comment

follow

share

Sorry for the short chapter i've been extreamly busy with college and been very ill. I wont delve into it but I havent been in the best mental state recently but thank you for showing your support and sticking with this book for so long!!!!

-Amy-