Delete?

I know I haven't been online or updated in a long time to all of my books, but I've just been very busy and to be honest I've just lost motivation to update any of my books. I don't really wanna write a story where the plot is rushed and where I put a limited effort into it.

I just feel like if the book doesn't have a lot of votes and reads there is not really much point in carrying on a book to basically please no one. Get it?

Now it's not definite that I will be deleting the book, but that's why I decided to post this and see what you guys would like. Do you want me to keep updating (slowly because I have college and a life) or whether you want me to delete it? If after this chapter people don't respond then I will probably take the story down. If you comment saying you want to keep the book I will.

If no one comments I won't be offended. Honesty is what I like in my readers. This way I will be able to see how I can improve my work. Also, the constructive criticism is welcome as long as you don't take it to the extreme and say my work is, for example, "Garbage", or anything along those lines.

I will be posting this message on all of my stories because that's how I feel about all of my books to be completely honest.

I trust all my lovely readers will make the right decision. If it turns out that I will be taking the story down, I just want to thank you for sticking with the book and me for this long, it really means the world when I know that I at least entertain someone.

So if this is the last time we will be talking just overall thank you <3

comment 'keep' if you want me to keep updating

All the best to all of you, Love you all X X X