Just A Normal Day At Work

People lie every day, every minute, every second all over the world. This has been a daily ritual for as long as we can all remember. It's like a gene we automatically inherit from those before us.

Be it the kindest, sweetest, the most innocent person in the world I guarantee that they will of lied at one point in their perfect life time. Whether it is to protect some one they hold dear to them or just to not get them into trouble. Everyone has lied, and I am no exception. The only difference is I would call it a different name. That was I don't despise myself even more because of it every night when I get home. It's a word we've all used since we were young.

Pretending.

It was a skill that came naturally to me by this point in my life. Pretending was the one thing I was successful in, and that's not a good thing. Pretending, like I said before, can also be perceived as lying, and I hate lying. But in order to survive, it was the one skill I really needed in my life. 

 I swing my head back and closed my eyes tightly, bearing my teeth for effect, letting out a fake moan of pleasure, when the only thing I'm feeling is the annoyance of the daily situation. I grind my hips to match his movements, causing his eyes to bulge and his hands to automatically tighten their grip on my thighs.

"Faster... Please...I'm...Almost there" My client, 'Adam' persisted. Sometime's, these sorts of people give you fake names, so it's best not take note on it, just remember how they look. Doing what he asked I increased the pace I was going at and started to bounce on top of him, causing him to enter me fully.

Looking at this one, I would say he has just had a divorce and is looking for a pass time. How do I know this? Well, the ring finger on his left hand has a slight tan line where a wedding ring presumably was. To add to that, there a large number of dark circles under his eyes. To be perfectly honest, it's a surprise he can be married so young. He only looks to be in his late twenties. 

I was pulled from my internal investigation by him screaming at the top of his lungs in pleasure. "Don't...stop-aha..." That's when I got my cue to slow down my pace. I could feel his liquid flowing in me, and slowly running down my leg. I slowly ease myself off of him, and whilst he is breathing heavily I sneakily look at my notes of what he wants. Looking at the clock, I realise there is still enough time for the other thing that he ordered.

Slowly and seductively, I crawled on my knees, in a cat-like pose, with a fake smile on my face. I lowered my head to his tanned abs and liked the contours and crevasses of their shape. He let out a pleasurable sigh at my actions, as I manoeuvred myself over his lower half and began to clean up the mess he had made. Specifically using my tongue. 

***

Slipping my black suspenders on and readjusted my bra, I looked at my client. Adam slipped on his blazer and started doing his tie up. I waited patiently for him to finish, having my clipboard ready in hand. Adam made his way towards me, a smile evidently on his face. I matched that smile, pretending to of enjoyed our time together.

"Thanks for the lovely time" Adam smiled, slipping me the standard amount that we charge for our services. I didn't fail to notice that he slipped another hundred in there. This caused me to break out into a genuine smile.

"Anytime, thanks for the tip" I replied, running my hand down his arm, trying to make an impression on him. Sometimes if you do the littlest thing it can get you a great deal. For instance, by just doing that, he will probably put in a request for me next time. Which means more money.

I handed him our business card and said with a smile. "Don't be a stranger. I'm always here for you. Anytime you need me just give me a call, OK" He nodded and I saw the bob of his Adam's apple as he swallowed. After he made his way out I sat down in the cushioned chair and let out a long awaited sigh. I rubbed my eyes, relieved that my shift is almost over. The sudden ring of my work phone rang out through the candle lit room. I answered immediately, hearing my bosses voice in the speaker.

"Another satisfied client, well done. The next one's here at reception waiting for you. His names Barry. Hurry up, you don't want to keep him waiting do you?"

"Fine, I'm coming now" I replied angrily, hanging up and exiting the room to make my way to the reception.

A man who looked to be in his mid-forties stands there, his hands nervelessly fumbling with themselves as he looks around. Must be a first timer. I slowly walk up to him, and after I introduce myself I grab the clipboard. Looking over all his details, I am surprised he ticked a box for BDSM. I made my way down the hallway, swaying my hips, aware of the man's gaze there. I passed some fellow co-workers and offered a kind smile, which they returned. I unlocked one of the room's we use for clients who like a 'different style'. The room was stocked with all the pleasure tools we may need.

When he was getting undressed, I slipped away and quickly changed into something he might like. Adjusting the tight nurse uniform to show more cleavage and leg, I made my way back into the room grabbing a pair of rubber gloves on the way.

Upon laying eyes on me, his eyes bulged and his breathing became heavy. I took out two pairs of handcuffs and attached his naked form, by the hands and feet to the bed. I slipped on my surgical gloves, making sure to create a snap at my wrist when pulling them on. In ever took my eyes off of him whilst doing this, to help interest him more. At the sound of my voice, he became visibly excited.

"Are you ready for your examination, Mr Smith?" I said seductively, remembering his surname and using it for effect.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-Amy X-