A/N- Important

So recently I talked to someone concerning a matter that has been bugging them. When this person told me about it I agreed with everything that they said.

The matter, which you are entitled to disagree with, is that some people leave their books unfinished for years on end. However, I am one of those writers but I intend to keep writing, but at a slow pace to adapt to my lifestyle. Also, I don't leave my books for years without at least informing ny audience why I am late posting.

The problem that I'm trying to get across is that writers who do this, don't even tell us what would of happend if the book was finished.

I understand that some writers don't have a lot of time to write and I am one of them. But I feel that if the writer decided to discontinue the book the writer should at least tell us what would of happend further in the story if they decided to continue the book. 

On another note, I would like to express my feelings on a recent matter that is close to my heart.

I would like to express my support for Chester's family and band members. We all love the band and will continue to do so for many years to come, and will never forget the legacy he and the band left behind.

Above is the first ever linkin park song I ever heard.