Big Bro

"Good work tonight. Here, I know you too well to know your sore after all of that." My boss said, handing me some cream.

Now, I'm not a prude, and despite what you might think I'm not a slut. Well, technically I am but I still have feelings. I know what I do is wrong, and I account for my sins by praying to god that my situations in life will change but, no such luck has happened to me yet. I know that what I do ruins families. Father's and Mother's have fights when the truth is revealed. The children are sent to their rooms so the adults can talk, disobeying their orders to watch from the stairs, peeking through the gaps of the bannisters. 

Just thinking of the trouble I cause brings tears to my eyes and believe me when I say, it takes a lot for a person like me to show true emotion.

Coating my right index finger in the smooth lotion, I pull my black panties down to my thighs, spreading the lotion on my most intimate area. Pulling my panties back up, I quickly said my goodbyes and speedily changed into some jeans and a top, making my appearance less obvious to the public eyes.

To ensure that people don't see me leaving from this establishment, I hurried to exit through the back door. Opening the driver's side door to my second hand black Skoda, I slide myself comfortably onto the leather seat.

Letting out a long awaited sigh I start my long ride home. I made so much money today. Although thinking about it, half of it will have to go to my brother. I bet he'll pester me as soon as I get inside the house. When will he ever learn to do well in life you have to be able to stand on your own two feet.

Pulling into our driveway, I pulled open the front door. "I'm home" I shouted, getting the usual silence. I hung my coat on the hanger, making my way to the living room.

The sight I see would shock some people but, with being in the line of work I'm in you get used to seeing what I see right at this very second. Placing one hand on my hip, a look of disgust on my face, tapping my left foot impatiently on the ground, growing impatient by the second.

"Ahem..." Still, nothing happened.

If you're wondering what I am so annoyed is because, the person I respected for so many years; until recently, was naked and halfway inside of a completely naked one dollar whore.

"AHEM..." This time I shouted, but still they didn't separate from each other. In fact, he seemed to push himself even further inside of her.

I've had enough of watching free pornography in my own house. I thought to myself.

Stomping my way over to the pair, I grab my brother by the ankles and use all my strength to drag him out of that low life knock off.

"What the fuck, where did you go... Did you want something different, I-I'll lick you out if you suck my co-" He slurred.

I cut him off before he could finish. "What. The. Fuck do you think you are doing?" I yelled at my brother.

Shakily standing to his feet he pulled his trousers up and began the difficult task of buttoning his jeans up. "What does it look like? Of all the people to ask, you of all people should know what we were doing" He retorted.

The thing that shocked me the most wasn't the fact that he disrespected me. You get used to that when people say it every day. It wasn't the fact that he spat at me and insulted the only income we get. It was the fact that he spoke to me as if he didn't even recognise me anymore. this attitude and behaviour of his has been only been getting worse lately to the point where I don't think I can even acknowledge him as my brother anymore.

My breath hitched at his words. Blinking away my emotions, I walked away appalled at him. Moving towards the now dressed whore in my living room, I grabbed a fist full of the bimbo's hair and literally dragged her through my hallway, kicking and screaming.

"Hey, hey... You haven't paid me you bitch" Her voice echoed off the walls.

Opening the front door, I tossed her on the ground, staring down at her. "Does it look like I give a shit about your money. Fuck off and leave us alone and don't you dare show your face around here again, or so help me god, the next person to see you will be the mortician when you're in a fucking body bag" After finishing my rant, I slammed and locked the door in her face. Closing my eyes and leaning on the door, I let out a much-needed sigh.

What has my life come to?

Arms wrapped around me from behind. I could feel him behind me, hugging me close to him. With his face nuzzling my neck, I could feel the slight wetness on my shoulder. Is he crying?

Turning around in his arms, I embraced him in my arms. He continued to sob into my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby sis. I didn't mean it. I love you with all my heart. You know that don't you? I hate disappointing you again and again. You won't leave me, will you? Will you?" He tightened his hold on me, looking at me with his tired, watering eyes. The sight broke my heart to pieces.

"No" That was all I needed to say for him to know I'm there for him. What else could I say? That I'm sorry for messing up both our lives. No, that would break not only him, but myself included.

For the rest of the night, we didn't speak a word to each other.

Getting ready for bed, I helped him out of his clothes, leaving him in his boxers and trying to get him into bed. The key word being trying. The many years I've spent doing this almost daily routine, comes into good practice when he eventually agrees that its time to go to bed.

Pulling the covers tightly up to his chin, making sure he is nice and warm and placing the bucket right next to the bed, I get ready to leave until a hand firmly grabs my wrist. If it wasn't for me straining my ears to hear the slightly croaky voice, I wouldn't of been able to here the voice full of sorrow trying to be heard.

"St-stay...pl...ease"

Seeing my venerable brother in this state just acts as a permant reminder of how bad I am as a sister. A sister is supposed to care for there family and protect them. Now, I'm not saying I don't do them things but I just wish I could do a better job of making a better life for ourselves without having to do vile acts to get us to finally making our dreams a reality.

Having quickly changed into a tank top and some sweatpants, i crawled into his bed quickly being engulfed and squeezed against his chest. I rested my head on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat steadily. His arms found their way around me, pulling me closer. He placed a kiss on my forehead before his breathing started to even out and become deeper from sleep.

"Goodnight, I love you" He whispers in my ears. He waited for my reply.

"Goodnight, I love you more" We both let the darkness consume us. Laying in the comfort and safety of each others arms.

Follow

Share

Vote

Comment

-Amy X-