important

Hello there!

this might seem really sudden but i've been thinking about it lately and i think i'm gonna stop this book because it doesn't just affect me in a way but also everyone in this story.

I feel like i'm exposing my life and the people around me too much and it's pretty toxic in a way. I know you guys who are reading this book are all good peeps but still, it's the other ppl in the book's privacy as well.

Honestly i'm really apologetic to two of the girl in this story because it also affects their privacy and their life and i'm really selfish to post it without their consent.

I'm even more apologetic to the Yoonbin in this story because he literally have no idea this is happening and i don't know.

So I'm sorry to you guys who are really supportive of me and this book and constantly giving me support, you guys made me happy when i'm sad and that really helped me a lot :)

I'll leave this book here but please do not share hates on the people in this story because it is not their fault honestly.

ALSO!! Please share about the Yemen and the Sudan incident. It's really serious and it's something we all should be knowledgeable about!! people are suffering every day, every second and they are living in fear. They need our help, our prayers and they need the world to know about their situation.

People are getting rape, regardless of gender and age. People are getting tormented, tortured, humiliated, killed every day. People went missing, dead bodies are thrown into the river and little to no media has covered on it because they cut off the internet there.

They need our help and our prayers. Please pray for them and provide as much support to them if you can. Donate to them only if you have the permission from your parents and ensure that the organisation is trustable.

There's also another issue that occured within this period and it's a political issue which I'd rather not cover on, not because I don't care but because i'm not involved in it and I'm afraid to give false information about it. Moreover, I don't exactly know too much about it and since i'm not there, the only thing I hope for you guys which I am doing as well is to send my prayers and support to the people there.

These days, there's so much going on and the world is turning from bad to worse. I hope everything is going to be fine.

I hope all of you stay healthy, happy and safe as well. Take care of yourself!! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me but i might take a period of time to reply because i'm focusing more on my academic nowadays :)

15th June 2019