33

Dain's POV

Finally found the time to actually update you guys on my dry and dull story. Exams are flooding in and I mean, my national exam.

We were literally drowning in Language lessons for about 3 hours everyday.

I was walking to school, trying my best not to pass out when I saw a familiar figure ahead. It was Ha Yoonbin.

I began to slow down my walking speed so I wouldn't end up meeting him or anything. Fate wasn't really on my side.

he often goes by the main gate while I enter by the side gate. He was alone at that time and he stood there waiting for the cars to pass while I just walked passed him to get into school.

The moment I got in, I quicken my pace and I didn't meet him which was good but I ended up sitting beside Hyunsuk so, yeah.

That day, nothing really happen.

The next day, I sat at the front of the class as usual and Eun sits behind me. We got so dead in class that we started playing scissors, paper, stone and whoever lost three times get to be asked a question.

I lost three times and she smirked. " Do you still have feelings for Yoonbin? " I nodded and she started squealing.

" I said the truth. " I smiled.

When Eun went to the washroom, I just sat there awkwardly. There's a huge gap between me and Yoonbin but there's no one between us.

His friend who was beside him said something to him and the both of them tilted their body and they looked in my direction. I followed their gaze and I have no idea what they were looking at, probably the shoes lmao.

I blinked blankly and thank god Eun came back.

The first day of 3 hours Language lesson gave me a huge headache like literally. My head hurts so much because of the load of knowledge being thrown at my face.

Hyunsuk didn't come today so Yoonbin was alone with the dude beside him. Since Hyunsuk didn't come, he got to do everything by himself.

There's extra paper being passed to him and he walked all the way to the front to pass to Miss Park twice which was rare because he honestly doesn't move at all.

I looked up and I made eye contact with him. It was really awkward so I looked away as soon as I can.

When it was Physics, my dear physics that I have to give up on because of how tough it is nowadays. I was trying to drag on time so I wouldn't have to see Yoonbin and his friends but I saw my classmates running up.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I walked up slowly. Probably they went down by the other side like they would always do.

I saw my classmates entering the class that Yoonbin used for his previous lesson so I thought they left but nope. When I got in, their entire class was there.

To reduce the awkward atmosphere, I walked over to my friend. " Where should we sit? " My original Physics seat was where Yoonbin was at so I didn't want to go there.

I needed to ask my teacher a question so I waited in front of her while another classmate of mine is asking her question.

Yoonbin sat on the table and faced the other side after passing his worksheet to the teacher.

My friend took her bag and walked to Yoonbin seat. She placed her bag beside Yoonbin's seat and just sat there.

When it's finally my turn to ask, " There's the part where we have to fill up.. " Yoonbin and this dude walked passed. I could sense the both of them staring at me because lmao I made eye contact with them.

When the teacher left, I stared at my friend. The only seat available is Yoonbin's seat so I walked over and sat there.

When I got back to their class afterwards, we made accidental eye contact again because I came in and he was facing the door.

How should I say this?

It wasn't like, love-love kinda stare but it was more of an awkward accidental stare that wasn't meant to happen. It was the kind that was, really unintentional.

Today overall was okay, we were split into groups to stay back for Language since our national exam is next Monday.

I suggested an idea for the essay question about, at the start you were pissed because your parents dote on your younger sister more but you realised they weren't being bias.

My idea was pretty dramatic I'd say. It's something you'd often see in televisions or dramas.

I suggested something and Miss Park and I kinda modified it. me, being the older sister being stuck in school because it rain and so I went home later then the usual time. When I got to the bus stop, I saw my mom standing there with an umbrella in her hand.

She told me that it would be a really touching story if I could write it well but honestly, writing narrative essays ain't really my forte.

After we're dismissed, I went home with Jaera where we were literally talking about our future. I guess you can say, other than Areum, she's the second person who can relate to me well.

The both of us are really afraid of commitments. When we like, we like a lot so it would mean it would be easier for us to get hurt. I got to say, I said something that made me wowed at myself HAHAH.

" I feel like I wouldn't be ready. " She said, discussing about how people quickly get married and stuff.

" You will never be very ready for anything in life to be frank. " I guess now that I typed it out, it wasn't that wow but at that moment I was impressed lmao.

We were just talking about life and waited for Jaera's bus to come before I went home. I sat on the couch, with my legs up while typing this now.

Let me just end this off with a quote so it wouldn't be like the other chapters, ending so weirdly.

" Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. "

29th May 2019