1

Dain's POV

" We're having a new student today. " My teacher said with a smile. Girls anticipated for his arrival, while guys anticipated for her arrival.

While I on the other hand didn't think too much about it. It's pretty normal for us to have new student, so I just simply shrug it off. I just want to do well in my studies this year.

We heard a subtle knock on the door. Within seconds, everyone's attention was on the door, waiting for it to be open.

The door opened slowly, revealing a giant. He's really tall and has a cold aura around him, he just seem like a street gangster to me.

He walked to the front of the class, staring at all of us with his emotionless expression. " I'm Yoonbin. " He said coldly.

Girls were swooning over him while guys were disappointed, in hope of finding someone new they could hit on.

" You may sit at any empty seat. " Miss Park said with a smile. He nod slightly before walking to the back of the class, sitting way behind everyone.

" Please move to the front a little. " He grabbed his things once again and moved his seat. There's a few empty seats but yet, I felt a presence behind me.

I turned over to look at him, somehow noticing him more than the other newcomers.

I turned back to the front, somehow I could feel my heart racing slightly quicker than before. It's probably nothing, just really nervous that there's someone behind me.

Lesson started, not a single sound was heard from behind me. I could see girls running past the class just to catch a glimpse of whoever girls were talking about before class even starts.

Miss Park stood in front of the class, with a stack of worksheets in her hands. " Please pass this to the back. " As the worksheet landed in my hands, I passed one back to the front.

I saw a familiar figure walking past me and it hits me, I've forgotten there's someone behind me.

In embarrassment, I wanted to apologise but my pride is telling me otherwise. He walked to Miss Park to get his worksheet before walking back, glancing at me with his death glare.

I turned around slightly to face him and he looked up at me but I turned back once again.

My heart felt really abnormal, it's beating at an extremely fast pace. I'm not a biology student so I don't know anything about parts of a heart or why exactly this happen.

When the bell rang, I started packing my things. When I turned around, he's gone.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I walked over to Hana who was busy scrolling through her phone to check for new Instagram posts.

I stood by her table, " What's up? " She asked without looking away from the little rectangular screen that produces UV light.

" Nothing much. " I murmured as I walked back to my seat. I looked up to see the same cold guy sitting on his seat with his eyes glued to his phone.

Can he teleport? How did he travel from one place to another at such fast speed?

I ignored my thoughts as I sat back down on my seat.

The day ended rather quickly, but soon the very next day started again. With my playlist on shuffle and my earpiece in my ears, I walked to school.

My house is pretty close to school which is a blessing yet a curse. I looked up to see the beautiful scenery of the morning when I spotted a familiar figure once again.

I could easily spot him, he has this distinct way of walking and a distinct back view. What makes him different from others is definitely his tall height.

Unknowingly, I was staring at him as I walk. I could feel my heart beating against my chest, the loud sound of my heart beating seems so concentrated.

There's so many transfer students every school term but yet, why do I notice him more than others?

Maybe it's his height or maybe it's his cold aura, I don't really have an answer to my question that i'm absolutely curious about.

When we got to school, I went to my locker to place my things before heading to class. I saw girls stealing glances of him but he didn't seem bothered in any way.

" Hey Yoonbin! " I turned to see the class clown, smiling at him with his head slightly tilted upwards because of how tall Yoonbin is.

Yoonbin looked over at him with his cold gaze, nodded slightly. " Miss Park assigned me to be your buddy so let's be friends. " He nodded.

" I have so much to introduce you to but first, join the school basketball? " Hyunsuk asked, grinning at the end of question with his eye-smile.

How is Hyunsuk so smooth?

I saw Yoonbin nodding slightly, before I could even eavesdrop even more, I heard a tap on my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

" Who are you observing? Yoonbin? " Hana wriggled her brows with a smirk plastered on her face and I shook my head.

" I was just curious about what Hyunsuk have to say. I heard Miss Park assigned him to be Yoonbin's buddy. " Hana looked over at them.

She chuckled, " Instead of being the good buddy one should be, he's probably promoting basketball club to him. " I nodded as the both of us burst into laughter.

We walked to class together like we always do.

I was busy trying to read through the noted i've written when I felt a presence behind me and I could feel my heart racing faster than before.

I think i'm going to die.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as I typed into the search bar.

" Why does my heart race so quickly? "

Many results showed up in front of my face and I was overwhelmed by how many cause of deaths I could have.

The very first result was heart Palpitation which is caused by dehydration. When blood is too thick, your heart have to work even harder to push the blood through your veins-

Why am I listening to google anyways?

I kept my phone back into my pocket as I stared at the notebook in front of me with my heart leaping out of my chest.

In my head, all I could think of was that guy behind me. His presence just seem to make such a big impact on me.

Then it hits me.

It can't be.

11th Jan 2019

this story is inspired by my own story lmao but it's a lot sadder than this. The reason why I wrote this was probably to remember this person because i'm trying to get over him i guess.

He did make me improve as a person and in terms of studies as time passed but he was also the reason behind my sadness and self consciousness too but I can't blame him for it, it's just me.

I just felt like maybe letting him go would be better for my own well-being, i'm pretty sure he would rather not want me to like him, considering his actions.

I might potentially go back to him once again but i'm just going to write this story anyways!

y'all shall choose, would you guys prefer making it realistic or make it happy but its combined with some fake aspects?