14

Dain's POV

What can I say? Nothing much changed.

I did my usual morning routine and I went to school. Hana and I went to school together today since I got to get my book from class.

" Thanks for following me though. " I told Hana and she just shot me a reassuring smile. I opened the door after taking the book and I saw Hyunsuk with his other friends but Yoonbin wasn't there.

I was pretty shocked since they're always together like a duo but oh well. Apparently Yoonbin was late for school today.

Our camp period is coming but this year, since it's our final year we don't have actual stay over camp. Basically we go through motivational camp to motivate us to study.

Miss Park have to leave for the other level camp so she's not in class today. I decide to change my seat cause why not? Everyone else changed too.

I heard a slight boom sound behind me and I turned to see Hyunsuk putting his bag on the table behind me as he left the class again.

Soon later, Hyunsuk came back in and so did Yoonbin. Yoonbin wanted to walk further into the class but realised Hyunsuk already for a seat.

He walked to Hyunsuk, looking at the only seat left which was beside him.

He stared at the seat, hesitantly.

Hyunsuk laughed slightly before telling him to sit down and after a few seconds, he pulled his chair out and sat down there.

At that moment of time, different possibilities passed through my head. Somehow, only those bad kind of feeling actually exist.

Even if people tell me that he might like me and whatever not, somehow when you actually see him, you just can't see why others say that.

Throughout the lesson, I was being that awkward little child doing my work. I just didn't really know how I should react to him even if i'm dying to talk to him.

Let's skip to the day of the camp, shall we?

So it's the day of the camp. I walked into the hall. I wasn't early but I wasn't late either so I just simply took a seat in the hall.

We did our little usual routine that we always did every single time we're in school.

" Please get to the drama room for your camp. " We took our bags and went to the drama room where our camp will be held at.

I looked over at Hana and Jaera who walked to their class so I followed and I saw Yoonbin and Hyunsuk in the class.

At that moment of time, I was pretty shook but all I was concern about was my socks that kept coming off of my feet.

When we actually entered the drama room, the whole place was filled with students from our level. I saw Eunchae who left a seat for me.

I sat there beside her and the talk began.

It taught us some things such as emotions, our elements and some things that are motivational for us and he even told us his life story.

It made me realised life isn't as sad as we would always phrase them as, my life is pretty good actually just not my love life but i'm fine.

I just got to get married in the future and have beautiful kids but as for now, let's stay single.

We got to write 12 different people's names on our paper. " Go look for your 6pm friend. " I looked at the 6 o'clock mark and went over to Hana.

Coincidentally, Yoonbin's 6 o'clock partner is someone who sat just behind Hana.

" This is your heartbeat when you heard the girl's music confession to you, right? " The dude asked as he laughed so hard while Yoonbin remained quiet.

" Look at Yoonbin's graph! " Hana said and I turned around slightly but guess what people?

I was welcomed by Yoonbin's cold stare and I turned around again, as if I didn't really care about what the gross looks like.

Basically, if you're confused at this moment in time. We were asked to draw a line graph about our emotion at different parts of our lives.

Yoonbin drew a second graph which was just a downslope graph for fun and that was why they teased him.

Honestly, I just didn't get why do they have to keep using the poor girl's confession as a way to tease Yoonbin.

She's so brave and yet they're just using her as a weapon to tease Yoonbin which is pretty rude.

The next segment was to search for our inner element which consist of 4 different element choices.

There's the air, water, earth and Fire. It's similar to the zodiac sign one but for this case, earth are the blunt people, air are the critical thinking people, water are the calm and empathy people, lastly, fire are positive and crazy.

For me, my elements consist of mostly Water and Fire elements which means I would show these personality to different people.

I would always seem calm to people whom i'm not close to but crazy and wild to people whom I'm close to.

I walked to my group of water people and that's when I saw a tall looking giant just sitting on the ground. Apparently Yoonbin is a fire.

Honestly, I believe in almost every single thing in the world that are positive. Unsure if Tarot cards are positive but they are pretty accurate.

They told me that I got to show my feelings more because even he doesn't know if I actually like him or not, so he's confused about his feelings.

While the teacher was talking about the different elements to his group, I looked over at him who was just staring into space.

" What are you? " Hana asked me.

" Water and fire. " I said and we high-five me since both of our top elements are the same.

When we went back to our seats again, to cut this short, the teacher began talking about how events happened for a reason.

Coincidentally, the girl who sat in front of me was the girl who confessed to Yoonbin. She turned around to look at Yoonbin when they talked about events.

There's a tint of sadness and disappointment visible in her eyes, i think. I can confirm anything if she's sad or not but if I were her, I would be sad.

I sighed as I leaned against the chair.

Valentine's day is tomorrow and I'm going to waste a day of the year again. I don't plan to confess to him or anything because I can't even talk to him.

I looked over at him and we made a slight eye contact before I turned away.

I doubt I'll be able to talk to him, ever.

13th Feb 2019

ITS VALENTINE's DAy TOMORROW!!

this chapter is extra meh cause there's nothing much to talk about actually but I just thought updating it is better anyways.

BUT HAPPY VALENTINE's DAy PEOPLE!! YOU DONT NEED NO BOY OR GIRL TO CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY BECAUSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN BE YOUR DATE TOO.

so i'm gonna get all of my close friends + people who needs love some pepero!! with little notes on it to show i appreciate them!!