3

Dain's POV

A few months passed but nothing much changed. guess who's sitting in class while having the urge to just jump out of the window to leave the school?

Me!

It's language class again and it's the only class that I'm looking forward to. I used to hate language classes but after Yoonbin came, I was always looking forward to it.

Now, I did remember there's someone behind me so yes, he would often get his worksheets like everyone else.

There would always be mini group projects but none of them are with him. Yoonbin is one of the best in language from our level.

My heart is still continuously beating so quickly whenever language class came.

Oh, for your information, Yoonbin is currently in Basketball and he's apparently the best player in the team.

Nothing much really happen in language class since we don't interact. Even though I wanted to but I just get all tongue tied around him that I gave up even before I tried.

It's easier said than done, I wish I have the confidence or even the ability to just face him and talk to him.

" Take out your textbooks. " Miss Park said and I turned around to get it out of my bag. I could feel my face heating up just turning to face him.

My heart was beating abnormally faster when this happen. I just wanted to dig a hole and hide myself in it.

Language class just ended, so quickly.

Whichever lesson with him, it somehow always passed really quickly while the classes without him took a century to end.

" Dain! " I saw Hana waving at me outside and I walked outside with my wallet in my hand.

We walked to the cafeteria, " Hana, what is Yoonbin like? " I asked without looking over at her, in hope that she wouldn't see through me.

" He's really cold and don't usually talk unless he's comfortable around you. He would be especially cold to girls. " I nodded.

For the past few months i've been trying to ask Hana more about him, since I can't interact with him, it's the most I could do to know him better.

While we're shoving food down our throats, " I feel like Yoonbin is really cold but there's a part of him that ain't that bad. " I said.

Suddenly, Hana stopped eating as she looked up at me. " Do you like him? " She wriggled her brows with a smirk on her face.

My face started heating up as I shook my head, laughing it off. " What? Why would I like him? He's so far from my ideal type! "

When in fact, my ideal type started becoming him.

She nodded, shrugging it off since i'm not one that would fall for someone so easily.

It's soon, the end of the year where we'll be going on vacation. I wanted to talk to him really badly since he might not be in the same language class.

My language isn't one of the better ones, it's actually one of the weaker ones.

" I think Yoonbin would notice you if you score well for your language. "

I remembered what Areum said so I started to study really hard for my language. That became my daily routine, to study language every single day.

Soon, our language exams came and surprisingly it was pretty easy when it was usually really tough for me. A smile spread across my face when I handed up to the teacher.

It's the first time i've work so hard for someone, especially a guy.

When our results came back, guess who got one of the top for her test? I got one of the highest grade, behind all those who are native speakers.

" Dain improved a lot for this test! " Miss Park said with a proud expression plastered on her face as she said loudly in class.

All I could think of was, did Yoonbin really notice me more now? I looked over at him and we made eye contact but we broke it off.

My heart condition still remained the same, it was still beating only for him and for myself as well.

After that, Hana was really suspicious of me. She suspected that I did actually like Yoonbin but I kept reassuring her that I don't.

Even after the few months here, he's still really quiet and doesn't talk much. He did make a couple of pretty good friends though but they're like the group of guys that are rather flirty.

" Yoonbin! Do you want to sit here? " Haruto asked and he nodded, shifting all the way to beside him.

I acted as if I didn't really care when I was a tiny little bit disappointed.

Throughout this year, I thought I wouldn't like anyone but he changed that fact. Actually, I haven't told anyone about my crush yet.

No one knows about this, not even Hana, not even Areum. It's just a secret I kept between me and myself.

Once this lesson ends, it means we'll be going for our vacation and will only be back when the new year comes. Maybe I could use the chance to get over him.

The last bell rang and everyone was celebrating.

On the way home, I felt a little uneasy. It was as if, I didn't accomplish much this year, where did my resolution to study hard went?

I don't usually believe when people say they would change for the person they like, I really didn't until I met him.

I know it's weird of me to like him when I didn't even know him but somehow, I just do. I find myself weird as well, but I just like him without knowing why.

It became part of me to notice him and i'm not usually like that.

" Is Yoonbin nice? " I asked out of sudden while walking with Hana. She nodded as she was eating her ice cream that appeared out of no where.

Whenever I like someone, I would try to make it less obvious by making it seem as if someone else likes him instead.

I felt a nudge from Hana and I looked up.

Ha Yoonbin, let's meet again next year.

12th Jan 2019

it's going to be my last year in the same school as him and i'm having some sort of sadness?

Till today, I haven't talk to him yet, can you believe it lmao?

but if you're wondering, yes i did really went from a fail to an A just because I wanted him to notice me lmao, my grade was thankful but i'm unsure about me :(

I'm sorry again if it's really boring, I don't really bother if there's reads here since it's just a life story of mine HAHA but yeah anyways yeah