Chapter 10

SHINJI'S POV

One by one we get a paper from a box. I wonder what will be my teamates?

Not long enough i picked too and slowly opened my paper.

.
.
.

B.

B? Okay so where is our place?

"What is your group?" Yedam asked.

"B... How about you?" I said waiting for his answer.

"Jinjja? I'm group B too!" He said smiling like an idiot. He is so funny haha.

"Waaah! Yehey!" I said jumping from excitement.

Haruto's POV

Okay so i saw Shinji with Yedam and i guess they we're in the same team. I heard they we're teamates and their group letter is B. Mine was C. How unlucky i am right?
I really want to be with her all the time but someone is stopping me. My PD-nim said i should stay away with her and limit my talking with her. What is even wrong with that? He even said that i will get kicked out if they saw me getting close with her. So i barely say a word to her when she talked to me before and she noticed that i don't talk to her much and i know too, which is hurting me because i do not want her to be really sad. She pretended like nothing was wrong to me all the time and that just kills me from the inside. But it is for her sake and for me also.

I was out of my thoughts when Hyunsuk hyung nugde me.

"Gwaenchanh-a? (괜찮아?) He said worriedly.
-Are you okay?

"Ne, Hyung. Gomawo." (네, 형. 고마워.) I said giving him a weak smile.
-Yes, brother. Thanks.

"Arasso." He said patting my back.

Seeing her happy with others,

I'm happy too.

Yedam's POV

I noticed Haruto doesn't speak very much and was out of thoughts and i wonder why? He was the loudest members before along with Jeongwoo but now? He looks so down.

I tried not to pay attention to it and give him some privacy of his own when the staff clapped her hands and we give attention to her.

"Do you already know your group?" She asked.

"Ne!" We all said.

"Good. Now i want you to raise your hand if i say your group letter. Understand?"

"Ne."

"A!"

One by one they raise their hands and it was:

Mae
Jaehyuk
Kristal
Yoonbin
Yoshi
Hyunsuk

"Okay. Please go to this side please." She said pointing at the side.

"Omo! We are in the same team!"
Mae said to Kristal.

"I know right!" She said giving her a high five.

They look so happy though. I look at Shinji and she was smiling too. She looks like she was thinking something. What could it be?

"B!"

It was B already. Shinji quickly raises her hand and i too.

She looked around but when her eyes landed on Haruto her expressions changed. I looked at Haruto too which is looking down at the sand doing nothing. Suddenly a part of me changed to a sad feeling but i hid it away so no one notice.

"Please go this way."

We go to the place she pointed at and to my surprise Ellie is there too. I just wish she will be happy again by being with Ellie.

Oh and the Group B members are:

Me
Shinji
Ellie
Jihoon
Doyoung
Candice
Jeongwoo

"Ellie?!" Shinji shouted.

"You're so loud!" She said covering her ears.

"Yehey! We are in the same team! I'm so happy!" She said jumping around like a little baby.

Wait, did i just said baby?

"Jeongwoo too?!" Shinji shouted.

"Yeah!!!" He shouted back.

Now they we're all hugging while jumping and they look so cute.

"C!"

So the left ones are already C as obvious and they go to their places and the group members are:

Haruto
Yonha
Asahi
Junkyu
Mashiho
Ree
Junghwan

So we are done! Two groups will be 7 which is us and Group C. Group A is only six.

"Are you ready for the first game?" She said giving us an exciting look.

"Yeah!" We all shout.

*-