Chapter 14 - Dream

Xiumin woke up at around 4 AM. The sun isn't up yet at that time. He went outside of their room and looked at the stars.

He is so relaxed that he didn't heard someone walked near him. That's when he felt a hand placed on his shoulders, he turned back to see Chen.

"Oh Chen. Why are you awake already? It's too early. Go back to sleep." Xiumin said a little shocked.

Chen was still dazed and don't know what he was saying when he said, "I'm okay hyung. I'm fine when you're around because I love yo-yo-yogurt!" He was also shocked by what he said.

"Maybe I should get some more sleep. Bye!" Chen said in a hurry to get rid of the embarassment.

"Wait Chen." Xiumin said.

"Why?" Chen asked without looking to Xiumin.

Xiumin turned Chen around for him to face him. The light from the moon is complimenting his features.

"I… Love… Yo-yo-yogurt too." Xiumin said and then winked. He looked straight into Chen's eyes and also noticed the slight blushing of Chen's cheeks.

Chen immediately went back to his bed and squealed lightly, he hid under the blankets and smiled uncontrollably.

Xiumin went inside after 30 Minutes. When he went inside the room, Chen was already sleeping. He is searching for the familiar warmth he can't find alone in his bed, so he slipped inside Chen's bedsheets and slept beside him.

"Good morning." Xiumin whispered and chuckled.

--

Xiumin woke up and he noticed arms hugging him. He turned to face Chen who is still sleeping. His eyes landed on Chen's lips and decided to steal a kiss where he succeeded or so he thought.

Chen felt a pair of lips on top of his which took him by surprise. He blushed and this was noticed by Xiumin.

"YAH! You're awake aren't you?" Xiumin exclaimed playfully.

"No I'm not." Chen joked.

What shocked Xiumin is when Chen pecked his lips lightly like a feather.

"Ha! That's my revenge hyung." Chen joked again then laughed.

After the two of them finished what they're doing, they remembered that they have an event where they'll perform.

"Hyung! Hurry up! I need to shower too!" Chen said panicking.

"Just go inside already!" Xiumin shouted.

Chen blushed from the thought of showering with Xiumin but what he don't know is why he entered the bathroom.

Xiumin was also shocked when he saw Chen going inside. The boy started undressing and he saw Chen in his glory and it's like the most beautiful body he saw.

"Come here and let's finish this already." Xiumin said as he shower Chen and put shampoo on his head.

"Hurry up Chen! I'm almost finished." Xiumin said.

"HYUNG! Don't leave me! I don't want to get scolded by Suho hyung!" Chen said panicking.

"If he do, I'll scold him also I'm older remember?" Xiumin said to calm Chen down.

The two finished showering and Chen noticed Xiumin walking in circles.

"You haven't prepared any clothes do you?" Chen asked.

"Help me Chen!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"Okay okay let me just wear my clothes first." Chen said then swiftly slipped on his clothes.

Chen looked at Xiumin wardrobe and threw him appropriate clothes or you can say pairing clothes. Xiumin immediately wore what Chen threw him and they immediately left their room.

"What took you two so long?!" Suho scolded.

"We're sorry okay? Let's just get there asap." Xiumin said.

"Guys let's go!" Suho said and he didn't argued with him anymore.

They are driver to the venue by their manager. Luckily they arrived their on time. And as soon as they got there, they already performed.

*Time Skip*

"Ouch My feet hurt as well as my body." Xiumin said.

"Mine too." Chen seconded.

Everyone's body hurts so much after their schedule and the only thing they can do was walk to their van and slump their bodies inside.

Immediately after they arrived to the dorms, they slept lifelessly on their beds.

"Aren't you tired?" Chen asked Xiumin.

"I don't know but my tiredness immediately vanished." Xiumin said.

"Then I'll sleep now hyung. Good night! You should too also. Good night hyung!" Chen said then slept on his bed.

Xiumin smiled and tries to sleep. Something is bugging him but he don't know what it is. But for some time, he finally slept.

Deep into the night, Chen heard Xiumin shouting his name. He went near to Xiumin and tries to wake him up.

"Chen! CHEN!" Xiumin shouted.

"Hyung! Wake up!" Chen then shook Xiumin's frame.

Xiumin gasped and saw Chen worriedly looking towards him. Chen hugged him and said, "Hyung It's just a dream."

Xiumin calmed down under Chen's embrace.

"So hyung what is it you dreamt about?" Chen asked.

"Do I really need to say it? It involves you though." Xiumin said.

"Now I'm curious." Chen said.

"Okay. So in my dream, I saw us driving somewhere and suddenly, the break stopped working and we bumped into a tree hardly. When I opened my eyes, I saw you bleeding with your eyes closed." Xiumin said tears started brimming his eyes.

"Oh. It's just a dream hyung don't worry. I'm here, safe. If you don't mind I'll sleep here with. It's okay if-" Chen was hushed by Xiumin's lips like it's hungry.

From pecking each other's lips, they started kissing passionately. The two of them opened their eyes shocked at what they both did.

"Hyung I'm sorry." Chen said then retreated to his bed. He knew he don't like this things and he's straight.

Xiumin pulled Chen back causing him to fall beside him.

"Why do you kept on apologizing even though I'm the one who initiated the act?" Xiumin said and Chen didn't answered.

"Let's just sleep come here." Xiumin said then fixed the place beside him.

Xiumin was about to say something to Chen when he noticed that the boy is already sleeping.

'How can you sleep that fast?" Xiumin thought.

"Just wanted to say that, I'm falling in love with you Kim Jongdae." Xiumin whispered then hugged him.

|EDITED|