Chapter 13 - Kiss

Xiumin was driving both of them home when suddenly he decided to change route.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Chen panicked a bit.

"Just sit there." Xiumin said.

"Okay?" Chen said and decided to just rest for a while.

Xiumin looked at he boy beside him, memorizing his beautiful features. He then focused on his driving. Along the way, Xiumin noticed that Chen didn't wore his safety belts, so he stopped at the side and locked the belt.

It took them an hour to finally arrive there. Xiumin woke Chen up to which the boy reacted cutely.

"Calm down Dino." Xiumin cooed.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are we here?" Chen asked while rubbing his tired eyes away.

"Yeah we're here already." Xiumin replied. He decided to bring Chen to
Seogwipo-Si on the Southern part of the Jeju Island.

They stopped beside the fields and looked at the beautiful scenery.

"So here is where you're planning to take me?" Chen said without complaints at all.

"Yeah. I took you here because this is where I'm planning to take my wife after wedding. So instead of going alone, I brought you here with me." Xiumin said then smiled genuinely towards Chen.

"You're not going to be alone if you're with me Hyung." Chen said then looked at the beautiful scenery.

"I just wish that So Hyun was the one who is saying that words." Xiumin smiled sheepishly.

Chen had the urge to hug Xiumin and so he did. Xiumin felt this for the first time. He felt like there's butterflies in his stomach.

"Are you okay now hyung?" Chen asked.

"Yeah. As long as I'm with you." Xiumin said then pulled Chen in his embrace again. This action took Chen by surprise so he blushed madly.

The moment their conversation ended, it started to rain. Xiumin ran to a shaded area to not get soaked by the rain. When he was at a shade, he saw Chen playing under the rain smiling like a kid.

"Hyung come here! It's fun!" Chen shouted.

Xiumin then ran to Chen and played with him under the rain. At this moment, he forgot all things about So Hyun and his marriage.

"It's fun right?" Chen asked while smiling his cat like lips showing.

"Yes it is!" Xiumin answered the went near to Chen.

Chen saw Xiumin coming nearer and nearer and he stopped in his tracks because of this. Before he can get even nearer, Chen can already see the outline of Xiumin's and under his white shirt. He then blushed then look behind him. That's when he felt two strong arms embracing him.

And the wrong move he did made him blush madly. He turned around and their faces was close to each other. Chen pushed Xiumin knowing that he don't want this kind of things.

"Hyung I'm sorry." Chen said.

"Let's go home." Xiumin said changing the topic.

Xiumin drove them back home. Instead of turning on the AC, he turned the heater instead not wanting the two of them to catch cold. Luckily Xiumin had a pair of unused clothes lying around but there's no underwear around so the two of them go commando.

The arrived a little late at around 8 PM. The other members are preparing to eat dinner. They went to their room to take a shower first.

When they entered the room Suho asked Chen.

"Are you okay now Chen?" He asked.

"Yes Hyung so don't worry anymore." Chen said.

"Of course we care for you! Even though we're just members, we treat each other like family." Kyungsoo said.

"So don't you ever think that we will leave you because we will not." Lay said.

"I'm sorry for worrying you all." Chen said.

Sehun hugged Chen and one by one, the other members embraced Chen while ruffling his hair.

"We are one." Baekhyun said while laughing.

"Let's go. I prepared something special." Kyungsoo said.

"Finally food!" Chen said hungrily.

Xiumin and Chen was shocked by the many dishes at served at the table.

"Eat well guys! Specially you two." Kyungsoo said then pointed towards Chen and Xiumin.

"So why aren't you with your wife today Xiumin?" Suho asked.

"She didn't came." Xiumin said straight.

"Want some rice?" Lay changed the topic trying to lighten the mood.

"We're sorry to say that, you two will wash the dishes. Sorry." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah guys it's decided. We're very sorry!" Baekhyun sarcastically said and Chanyeol chuckled.

The two sighed in content as the food was so good.

"Okay Hyung. I will wash the dishes and you'll rinse it. Fine with that?" Chen asked.

"It's fine, I'll rinse." Xiumin replied.

"Hyung." Chen called.

"What is it?" Xiumin asked.

"I can remember everything now." Chen stated a little sad.

"Really? Then that's a good thing! Since when." Xiumin said.

"Since that night I was crying remember?" Chen asked.

"Oh." Xiumin said then didn't said anything but hugged Chen tightly.

The two finished washing the dishes and they both went to their room.

"Chen." Xiumin called.

"Ne?" Chen asked.

"I'm sorry." Xiumin stated.

"For what hyung?" Chen asked a little confused as to what Xiumin is apologizing to.

"For asking you those stupid questions. I know I'm the reason why you lost some of your memories. Please forgive me." Xiumin said voice full of regret.

"Don't worry hyung, it's not really your wrong but mine." Chen replied.

"Really?" Xiumin asked.

"And hyung I'll finally answer your question." Chen said.

"You don't need to answer it actually." Xiumin said then waved his hands.

"The reason why I'm sad and lonely that time is because I was so shocked that you're already in love to someone. And hyung about that thing that happened earlier before that, I'm sorry for nearly kissing yo-" Chen's speech was cutted by Xiumin's lips.

"HYUNG!" Chen cutely shouted then blushed.

"Want to know a secret?" Xiumin asked.

"What is it?" Chen asked while still not looking towards Xiumin.

"I also wanted to lean in and kiss you that day but I guess it didn't happened. I just continued it this time around." Xiumin teased making Chen blush more.

"Really you wanted to kiss me that time?" Chen asked curiously but was shocked to see Xiumin blushing.

"Oh I'm sorry I need to shut this mouth." Chen said then blocked his mouth with his hands.

"Don't say sorry. And please don't shut your beautiful mouth." Xiumin said and Chen blushed for the nth time.