Chapter 5 - Questions

The alarm loudly ringed that startled and shocked Chen but he was relieved when he felt strong in his waist. He turned around to check Xiumin's face but was shocked by how close their faces are.

He is memorizing each features of Xiumin's ethereal face. Chen can't hold the urge to kiss him so he leaned closer and was shocked when Xiumin shoot open his eyes. The two was shocked, so shocked. Xiumin stood up while Chen turned his back and blushed.

'Chen you're so stupid!' Chen mentally cursed to himself.

Xiumin jumped up and down to relieve from shock.

"What are you doing Chen!?" Xiumin asked a little angry. With these, Chen felt sad and guilty.

"I-I'm s-sorry M-Minseok hyung! I'm s-so sorry!" Chen said choking from his words and was about to cry.

Just then Xiumin sat back to his bed and said, "It's okay Chen. Just please I don't want someone stealing kisses from me. I'm saving that for the one I love and just a secret, I already have someone I love!"

"R-really? H-hyung? Y-y-you already love s-someone? I'm happy for you hyung!" He stuttered shocked of the sudden revelation. Chen really is good at something aside from singing, he's also good at concealing his real feelings.

"Thanks Chen! I know you will! You're the first one who knew it so be quiet." Xiumin said then giggled while Chen just showed a fake smile and laugh, again.

"I'm fine as long as you're fine because that's what's friends are for right? I gotta shower now hyung and prepare your things." Chen lied while trying not to stutter and crack.

"Before you go… if you already love someone better tell it to me first! I'll check if she's good for you!" Xiumin said.

'I do love someone and he's a he. But the problem is, he already had someone to love and that's not me.' Chen thought and just nod to answer Xiumin.

Chen entered the room and opened the shower to the max so that the only sound that will be heard outside was the shower. He undressed and so is his fake demeanor. Outside he was a strong person but no one really dig so deep into him to know what he really feels.

He sobbed along with the flowing water from his body. 'It's like one of the best feeling in the world, to freely cry your feelings out.' Chen whispered to himself.

When he's finished and was about to go outside, he wears the fake covering again. Fully concealing his feelings like it never existed.

"Hyung you should take a shower now. You know we have a fan meeting right?" Chen said without stuttering.

"I know, I know. Thanks Chen, I'll shower now." Xiumin said then smiled to Chen.

"Minseok hyung! I'll go ahead now to the living room!" Chen shouted for Xiumin to hear.

"Okay! Goodbye!" Xiumin shouted back from the bathroom.

Chen entered the room looking sad and gloomy. Suho being the concerned leader asked if he's okay and Chen just nodded.

"Chen! Tell us! Why do you look so down? Don't let our fans see you like this!" Kyungsoo said while rubbing Chen's back.

"I'm okay Kyungsoo-yah. Don't worry." Chen answered and flashed his signature fake smile.

"Jongdae hyung! Cheer up!" Sehun said then sat beside Chen cheering him up.

"I'm so lucky I have you guys!" Chen said then smiled, a genuine one.

With that, the members piled up and hugged him. Xiumin entered the room and saw the Chen being comforted by the members. He sat beside him and asked, "Are you okay Jongdae-ah?" Wearing his soothing voice.

"Yes! Don't worry hyung." Cheb smiled.

"Okay so everyone is here. Are we good to go?" Suho asked abd was replied by simple nods by the members.

They filled the seats of the van Chen was at the back beside Xiumin.

Xiumin decided to ask Chen what is the real reason.

"Chen, tell me the reason why you're down earlier. The real reason. Let me help you." Xiumin said while pouting and looking towards the boy.

"Hyung, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Atleast I'm okay now right?" Chen answered straightly.

"Chen please. I'm your best friend." Xiumin said sounding a bit sad and a little angry.

"Hyung! Don't interrogate Chen! He will answer if he's ready to answer. Don't force him." Lay said then winked to Chen like saying 'You got my back'.

"Fine… Chen, we will talk about this later okay?" Xiumin said sounding annoyed.

Chen felt tired. He put his hand on the roof handle then slept on his arms. Xiumin saw how uncomfortable Chen is so he tapped Chen and said, "Here." While patting his shoulders.

In no time, Chen was sleeping on Xiumin's shoulders peacefully. Xiumin then fixed the boy's permed hair.

At the Fan Meeting event, Chen was very talkative and interacts with his fans. Showing them their his cat like smile and looking at them in the eyes.

Xiumin saw how Chen looked at the fans and how he talks to them. He don't know why he feels this towards Chen but he just shrugged it off and continued signing and talking to his fans.

--

They finally bid their goodbyes to their fans even though they still don't want to leave their fans, they have to.

They send their sweet messages to their fans and left the venue.

--

They finally got to the dorms and fixed their things.

"Jongdae." Xiumin said.

"Hyung? Do you need something?" Chen asked innocently.

"Can we two talk at the rooftop?" Xiumin said and it send shivers down to Chen's spine.

"S-sure Minseok hyung…" Jongdae answered.

--

Surprise outro :)

Right after Suho and Lay got into their room, someone is getting gloomy.

"Hyung are you okay?" Lay asked Suho because he looks a bit off.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Suho fired back.

"What's with you suddenly?" Lay asked.

"What's with me? Ask yourself Lay! I saw you wink to Chen. You thought I didn't noticed it?" Suho asked very angry.

"Are you jealous?" Lay asked adding fuel to the fire.

"No I'm not! Why would I!?" Suho said.

With that Lay sat beside Suho and wrapped his hand around his waist. Suho was shocked because of the hands on his waist.

"What are you doing?" Suho asked flustered.

"Just calming down my Baby." Lay flirted.

Suho was flushed and it's like his brain stopped from processing.

"Don't be angry now alright?" Lay asked.

Suho just nodded like a cute puppy.

|EDITED|