"Thank you, Zayn," I smiled. "Mind if I give you a hug?"  

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug. I pulled away with a smile on my face, it was nice to finally meet Trish's son. He looked his sisters, I am just glad he was as sweet as I envisioned. I felt bad for him in a way. Not because of his job, but because the girl he is with isn't accepted by his mother. He deserves love and I could see that he found that in Perrie.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smiled. I turned to find a smiling Harry, his smile meeting his eyes. He looked happy and that made me happy. He craned his neck down to capture my lips in a kiss. 

"Good morning," he smiled. "You disappeared, thought you ran away."

"Nope, just thought I would let you sleep," I sighed as he pulled me close to him. "You were with your father pretty late last night."

"How—"

"Your sister," I laughed. "She told me."

"Yeah, want to go back to the boat and talk? I'm not comfortable talking about that meeting here in the center of the square," he said awkwardly. 

I nodded taking his hand in mine. Harry kept our hands clasped and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned against his tall figure, my head resting on his shoulder as we walked. I could hear people saying things about us as we passed them, it did make me anxious wondering what they were talking about, but I didn't even care. I was preoccupied thinking about what Harry and his father were discussing last night. It could be a number of things, me included into the possible scenarios. 

Harry climbed onto the boat unlocking the door to let us on. I climbed aboard and followed Harry down below the deck. He plopped down onto the bed and looked at me with a tired smile. I lay down next to him. Almost immediately, he slipped his arms under my back and pulled my towards him burying his face into my shoulder.

"That bad, huh?" I asked. 

"Yes," he groaned. "My father, he wants to send troops out to the borders, basically starting a war. On top of that, he is still pissed about my speech from the other day. In lame man's terms, I would be shipped out to war."

"What?" I asked sitting up straight and looking at him with wide eyes. "He can't do that, you're the heir to the throne."

"He can and he will," Harry sighed. "The question lingering is when. When am I going?" 

"He's barely in charge anymore, H," I said looking down at him. "He's just sitting on the throne until you get it."

"Until then, he still is our king, Emerald. I have to follow his orders until my coronation, same with you," he nodded. "You wouldn't be coronated until after the wedding. I think it's stupid because you would be queen in the eyes of the people already."

"It doesn't matter about that, what matters is are you alright? Your impending duty must be weighing on you a lot," I said and he nodded sadly, his fingers running through his curls. "Talk to me, H."

"I don't know, I just—he's never made me do something like this. You know, go off to war and fight. I knew it was a possibility, but this is how I know for certain he's definitely upset with me," Harry said letting out a heavy sigh. "You would be here alone."

"I'd find things to occupy my time," I smiled. "Like learning."

"True," he smiled. "Using that gift you never got to use."

"Don't remind me," I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. Harry sat up and pulled me on top of him. I giggled pressing our lips together. I could feel Harry's lips in a smile as we kissed.