Chapter 14: "Coming back to your place."

Saeyoung's POV
I groaned and started to drive back to my place. I wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon with her but after that fight, I just wanted to leave to stop any more possible fights.

Your POV
I felt so bad about what happened with that argument. I immediately grabbed my phone, started to call him. "Please pick up.. please pick up.." I repeatedly said while still sobbing.

Saeyoung's POV
I looked at my phone and sighed softly. "Damn it." I groaned and answered my phone. "What is it? I don't want to talk to you if you're just gonna yell at me."

Your POV
"I'm not going to yell at you.." I softly sobbed, trying to control myself and sighed softly. "I'm so.. so.. so.. sorry.. I really didn't mean to yell at you like that. I just got really emotional and I just took it on you.. You could hate me all you want.. but I'm really am sorry.. I should've respected you for what you have to do.. But instead, I was being so disrespectful towards you.. I'm sorry sorry Saeyoung.. can you please come back..? I'll make some coffee or tea. I want to apologize in person.." I sniffed and hoping for him to forgive me.

Saeyoung's POV
"Something about you just makes me so weak." I groaned and pulled over. I did a U turn and started to speed back to her place. "I'm on my way right now, please don't cry because of me, it'll only make me feel worse."

Your POV
"I'm sorry, I just can't help it..! But I'll try not to.." I trailed off and sniffled. "I'll see you back.."

Saeyoung's POV
"Okay." I whispered and hung up. I sighed softly and rubbed my face with my hand. I shook my head and saw her house up ahead.

Your POV
I sighed and nodded. I ran to the kitchen and started making some tea before he'll arrived.

Saeyoung's POV
I slowed down and parked in front of her house. "Okay... Okay I can do this." I got out of my car and walked up to her front door.

Your POV
I'm still making some tea in a little machine and waiting for them to be done. Few moments later, it's already done. I poured the tea into two mugs and sets them on the kitchen table.

Saeyoung's POV
I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. "We can talk this out." I practiced that line over and over. But I didn't exactly know why, but I just felt nervous I guess.

Your POV
I turned my head at the door, and ran to it. I opened the door and sees him. I didn't say anything but instantly hugged him.

No one's POV
He hugged you back tightly and sighed in relief. "I'm sorry for just leaving like that... I was just afraid of yelling at you more." You sighed and still hugging him. "No, I'm sorry for being so aggressive and being so rude.. it wasn't your fault that you left.. I'm so sorry.." "You don't need to apologize." He shook his head and smiled reassuringly. "You didn't do anything wrong, you were just curious." "But still, I shouldn't be so rude to you.." You let him go and looked at him then puts your head down. "It's okay, I promise." He tilted your chin up and pecked your lips without thinking. He hadn't realized it. You blushed bright red and your eyes got wide. You didn't expect a peck kiss from him. But you enjoyed it. "Oh my god.." you got speechless for a second. He blushed a bright red and looked down at you. "Woah... I really didn't mean to do that but I'm kind of glad that I did it, you know?" You softly chuckled and nodded while still blushing. "I agree.. I have to admit.. I actually liked it.." "I'm glad, I was worried that you wouldn't like it." He chuckled and walked over to the couch. "Let's watch a movie." "Sure.. you should pick a movie this time." You giggled and followed him to the living room. "You want me to?" He asked surprised and grabbed the remote. "Hm... let's see." "I'm going to get the tea that I made, I'll be right back." You walked away to the kitchen to get the teas. "Okay." He watched you walk away and he chose a comedy. "There we go." He smiled softly. You grabbed the teas from the table and walked back to the living room and handed him the tea. "Here's the tea, it's still warm." You smiled softly. "Thanks." he smiled and kissed your cheek. "You didn't have to do that... but thank you." He grabbed the tea cup from you and took a sip of it. You giggled and sat next to him. "Of course, I did because you're the guest, and I still feel bad about what happened.." "No." he chuckled and shook his head. "If anything I should have brought you something as a gift." You shook your head and smiled. "You already did. You coming back here is a gift, you're the gift." "Oh... nobody has said that before." He smiled shyly and blushed. "You're just trying to make me blush, huh?" "Maybe.. but I'm serious! I'm happy that you're back.." you shook your head again and took a sip of your tea. "I'm happy that I'm back too~" he teased you and took another sip of his tea. He pressed play and watched as the movie started. "What kind of movie did you pick by the way?" You asked as you got more closer to him on his side. "It's a comedy I guess." He shrugged and wrapped an arm around your shoulders and held you close. She nodded and smiled as he held her close. "Nice. Comedy is a good movie genre." You shook your head and took another sip of your tea. "I completely agree, In fact, it's the best movie genre." He winked at you and focused on the movie as he took a few sips of his tea. "I strongly agree." You nodded and smiled as you started to watch the movie with him. You're so happy right that he's with you right now. You felt more relaxed when he's around you. He wasn't used to this but he wanted to do something special for you. That and he needed to get used to this if they were going to be together. He wanted to be a good boyfriend. You slowly set your tea on a coffee table, you started to wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged tightly. You oddly felt comfortable do that, and smiled. He blushed a bright red, his face matching his hair now. He didn't know what to say or what to do so he just held you close to him.