Graduation + THE END?

Hello lovelies!  I'm back and feeling shittier than ever! In case you were curious, I've moved on to bigger and better things in college now! So I thought I'd spill a little bit on what your high school graduation is like. Here we go!!

I'm gonna be honest- graduation was boring. Like yeah, you finish school and now your parents get to see you all primped and pretty as you get your diploma. But honestly, it was SO hot and miserable that day I couldn't even enjoy it. Now obviously it's going to be different for everyone, don't get me wrong. It was overall a great memory to have made.

It takes a lot of work to from students and teachers to make a great graduation ceremony. My school practiced 4 days, for 4 hours each day, to make it the perfect day (which, nothing is ever really perfect). Not only is it a day for you to show off your success, it's a chance for your teachers and administrators to show off YOU!

Basically, just enjoy it and REMEMBER THESE 5 THINGS:

1. Drink lots of water, especially when the weather is heating up. (We had a girl almost faint from overheating yikes)

2. Don't wear stilettos, generally super high heels, or uncomfortable shoes. Chances are you're going to be standing for a long time, especially if you have a big class size. If you can't walk easily in them for long periods of time, don't even bother.

3. Smile! This is a big day for you and your family. Don't be a little bitch and huff and puff throughout the whole ceremony. 

4. Enjoy your last day as a high school student. I know everyone always says "Ugh, I cannot wait till I'm done with high school!" But trust me, you're gonna miss it once it's gone.

5. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. I can't stress this enough. I know most of you are going to hit the after parties, so PLEASE be safe. If you're going to drink, do not drive yourself or anyone else home. I know I sound like a lame mom right now, but if you decide to get behind the wheel, you're putting yourself and those around you in so much danger. And don't try to justify it by saying "I only had one drink" or "I feel fine to drive" because BUZZED DRIVING IS STILL DRUNK DRIVING. You are still under the influence. And same goes for drugs and such. Please, just be mindful and safe!

Okay guys! This is all I could come up with. Congrats to everyone who graduated this year and are graduating in the future! I'm so happy I got to share my insight and memories with you all and hopefully were able to help you out over your 4 years! 

As for the bad news here, I'm still unsure if I'm going to continue this book.
I either will add more high school tips if I can think of any or can give some advice for college students. Let me know what you think?

Until then, this is the end! I am so grateful for all your support, so thank you!!

Tootles!

~Kay