"Give it up Mabel. We'll never find an orange pear at this rate. And besides, doing the shopping may not be so bad," said Dipper, as he ate another apple.

"I'm not giving up yet," said Mabel, "I still have two more days. I mean I beat Grunkle Stan last time during that whole, who's a better boss thing! I'm not gonna rest until I beat him again. I'm taking this search online now!"

As Dipper slept, Mabel was up. She scanned through many websites and forums, looking for any information that proved that orange pears existed and where to find them.

The next morning as Dipper was throwing out the trash, he saw Mabel fast asleep in front of the computer with multiple cups of coffee around her.

"Hey Mabel wake up," he said as he shook her awake. A donut was stuck to her face.

"PEARS, PEARS, PEARS!!" she yelled.

"Mabel, calm down. It's just me!"

"Ugh, is it morning yet Dip?" she said in a tired voice.

"Were you up all night looking for pears?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Mabel in a tired voice, "The closest thing I found was something called a Bosc pear. But they're out of season here. They're only available back home in California! How am I gonna get one from all the way there and back in 24 hours? AH!"

Mabel threw an empty coffee up at the wall and put her head back down on the table.

"I give up," she said in defeat.

Dipper gave his tired sister a pat on the back as he thought of something to cheer her up.

"Hey, you worked really hard on this. I mean we went all around town yesterday looking for one and even that farmer's market where we got all these apples from. And I mean you can always show Grunkle Stan a photo of the pear. Even if it only grows in farms in California right now," said Dipper.

At that moment it hit Mabel, "say that again Dipper?"

"Grunkle Stan?"

"No, no, after it?" she said.

"Farms in California?"

"Yes that! I think I know a way we can get Bosc pears here by tomorrow!"

Mabel excitedly pulled out her phone and began to make a phone call.

"Hello mom? It's Mabel. I need your help," she said.

Dipper gasped.

The next morning, Stan walked into the kitchen excited.

"Well kids, it's been 72 hours. My nose and I have a list of things you both should go out and buy," Stan said in a cocky tone.

He looked over to the twins who were getting ready to open a parcel.

"What's in the box?" he said.

"It's a surprise," Mabel said excitedly.

"Ha. As if. Well I mean it probably isn't as exciting as you both having to do the...the..."

Stan was left speechless as Mabel lifted the box away to reveal a bowl filled with orange pears.

"I win!" Mabel said in a proud voice.

"But...but how?" replied Stan.

"Well, Mabel was up all night yesterday looking at pears and she found one that was the right color but it only grew in California," said Dipper as he took a bite of it.

"Hey, these are not bad," he said.

"I thought we'd never get one here in time but luckily, our mom has a friend who just happens to work on a farm that grows these types of pears. She hooked us up pretty quickly," said Mabel.

Stan was left speechless.

Mabel walked up to Stan and gave him one of the Bosc pears, "and Grunkle Stan. As you can see, this is the original color of the pear. No paint, no dye, no nothing. Just like you said. It's a genuine, honest, fully orange, pear. Just like your big nose," she said.

The twins both began laughing.

"Fine. I guess you both won. If you need me, I'll be at the store," said Stan.

"Wait Grunkle Stan. We already did the shopping for you when we were out looking for pears. You're welcome," said Dipper.

Stan smiled a bit, "Thanks kids. By the way, what's actually in that box?"

"See for yourself," said Mabel as she handed it to him.

Stan opened it and looked inside.

"Oh come one!" he yelled, "Already?!"

"Hey! A deal's a deal. Now go try it on! I paid good money for that!" yelled Mabel, "Please?"

And so, for the rest of that week, Grunkle Stan had to do tours while wearing a giant pear suit. At the start of it all, Mabel would show up and say...

"Behold ladies and gentlemen. I present to you your tour guide, the amazing, pear nosed old man! Just look at that nose. It's big and scary! I think there even maybe some hairy boogers in there too."

"I hate losing," said Stan, as one of the kids began poking his nose.