19

[School's Garden]

It's only been two days and here we are, Daehwi walked around the garden with Jinyoung standing beside him as always. Daehwi acted as if nothing ever happened a couple nights ago. Jinyoung's behavior changed along the two days enjoying Daehwi's presence. He still doesn't get any jokes from Daehwi's friend when it comes to him and Daehwi. Jinyoung's hand slowly made its way to Daehwi's hand then intertwine their fingers. Daehwi realized what's going on then glared at Jinyoung before looking away blushing at the moment. They were stopped as Woojin and Jihoon stepped in front of them examining the situation.

"Wow, you guys really are dating. Why do you keep lying about it Daehwi?"

"Come on guys! What's wrong with two best friends-"

"He just doesn't want to let you guys know."

Jinyoung interrupts as the other 3 turned their attention to them. Jinyoung was smiling, his teeth were shown a bit showing his confidence. Jihoon smiled too before lifting a fist as Jinyoung copied and the two exchanged fist pumps. Woojin smiled sharing the snaggletooth at the scene before secretly watching Daehwi trying to hide his face.

"Well, we will leave you two lovebirds. Don't do anything insane since Daehwi is staying at your house for awhile."

"Guys! We're not-"

"We surely would do something like that."

Jinyoung interrupts again showing off the killer side of him that made the girls squeal for him. Jihoon and Woojin laughed along with Jinyoung as Daehwi decides to hide behind Jinyoung.

"Don't go too hard on this boy, we still need him in one piece."

Woojin jokes as they continue to laugh together and Daehwi continues stuffing his face in Jinyoung's back.

"Alright we will go since you're partner is getting a bit crazy over there."

Jihoon said pointing to Daehwi, Jinyoung nodded in understanding.

"Man you better stay like this, I like this new Jinyoung."

Woojin said as he walked away with Jihoon waving at Jinyoung.

"They're gone now, can you please stop with whatever you're doing to my back, it tickles."

Jinyoung let go of Daehwi's hand before shifting his body around letting Daehwi landed his face in Jinyoung's chest. Jinyoung held the tip of Daehwi's chin and lift it up. The two stared at each other's eye not thinking about breaking the eye contact. It wasn't long after until the school bell rang informing everyone that class is resuming after recess. The two broke the eye contact and remained silent as they walked to class together.

[School Hall]

They stood in front of Daehwi's class, Daehwi wasn't going to let go of Jinyoung's hand whether he wants it or not. Jinyoung loosen his grip on Daehwi's hand and noticed the other was holding onto his fingers. He tried to move it back to his side but instead Daehwi followed it.

"Yah, go, it's math class ain't it?"

"You really think I can do math? Please don't just leave me here in hell!"

Daehwi exclaimed before Jinyoung saw Daehwi's friends come to the door to grab Daehwi. It's weird, a group of boys in the middle of the hall as one trying to cling onto the other. Hyungseob grabbed Daehwi's hands and managed to get them off Jinyoung's arm.

"Hehe.. sorry Jinyoung. This boy just really hate math. Not to mention, he gave up with it after middle school."

Daehwi stopped fighting to get back to Jinyoung, as Hyunjin loosen his grip on Daehwi, Jinyoung this time had to step in between him and Hyungseob.

"Don't hurt him because he exposed your past. Besides, it's a better opportunity for me to learn more about you."

Jinyoung said as Daehwi whines and pouts cutely making everyone around him having the urge to not squeal.

"Just go to class. I need to get going."

Jinyoung said quickly then left, Hyungseob hurried in the classroom with Hyunjin not wanting to be hurt by Daehwi. Daehwi walked in sloppy heading towards his seat in the middle. He unpacked his things and set up his school materials on the desk. He checked through everything before noticing a sticky note.

"Finally found me huh? Ever since what happened, I was curious as to who was I to be lucky to meet a kid like you. You are the best support from afar whether you're useless or not. Ah, I heard from your friends, I can help you get some muscles in return."

Daehwi finished reading the letter then checked under his school uniform. He looked for his friends then let out a sigh thinking about other friends that could have expose that goal. Remembering that one day, Jinyoung never let Daehwi rest till gym class was over. Hopefully Daehwi gets through with that type of coach.

[School End, Gym]

"Hold it like this."

Jinyoung said telling Daehwi about the hand positioning before showing him what to do. Daehwi just watched unbelieved at Jinyoung's strength. Jinyoung rest it on the ground and let Daehwi give it a try. As expected, Daehwi's arm wobbled as he attempts to brings up the heavy weights. Daehwi gave up as he let out a breath that he didn't think he would hold in. Jinyoung sighed before removing the weights, he signaled Daehwi to go on the ground to do push ups.

"I don't wanna do anymore~!"

Daehwi whines as he sat down on the ground not wanting to do push ups.

"Didn't you want to be like a man?"

"Yes but not working to get muscles like this!"

"There's no other way except for running. Do you want to do running nonstop?"

Daehwi was really in the corner of the questions not being able to get out of exercising. Jinyoung noticed the longer wait on response and smiled. He helped Daehwi down getting ready to do push ups.

"Just 5 for now okay? Then we can go home."

Jinyoung says as Daehwi mumbles, Daehwi did the first one smoothly. The others went downhill instantly, his arms shaking like crazy again. Jinyoung kneeled helping Daehwi finish off the last push up before picking him up.

"See, it wasn't so bad was it.?"

"Say so for yourself."

Jinyoung scoffed at Daehwi's response before lending the other a towel. As Daehwi was wiping away the sweat from his face, Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Daehwi's neck and walked him out of the gym happily.