2

Jinyoung arrived as the sun was rising, security around the mafia's house were out getting to their position, Jinyoung unpacked the rifle and glared through the scope. He looked around for the person he needed to find.

"Bingo."

Jinyoung put away his rifle and looked for the car that Leon took. He popped open the trunk and throw the weapon in. Jinyoung decided to get close with the mafia's target to avoid Leon getting hurt. He climbed over the concrete wall and made his way up to the roof stealthy. Jinyoung saw the security walking and jumped down from the roof quietly. He fought the guy quietly and knocked him out cold. Jinyoung made his way inside the building not minding that he gets caught now. He walked through the same hall that he went through the first time he was here.

"We have an intruder in the house."

The guard whispered as he walked past Jinyoung, Jinyoung heard and waited for his attack. As the guard swinged his baton, Jinyoung turned around quickly stopping it from making contact with his head. The guard and him fought as more started to show up. Jinyoung got caught up with someone behind him and saw his partner trying to take the advantage. Jinyoung used his lower strength before making himself jump kicking the enemy away. Jinyoung grabbed the other's arm then used his body strength pushing the guy against the wall. The guy's grip around Jinyoung loosen, and of course Jinyoung took the chance and get out from his spot. More guards came trying to attack, Jinyoung hurried and grabbed the guy from before and threw him towards them. Hearing a gun click behind, Jinyoung stopped what he was doing as he raised both his hands up.

"Who are you? Who sent you?"

One of the rules that Jinyoung follows, never to expose your identity to the witness or the target. Jinyoung looked around his feet and saw a baton. He ducked and grabbed the baton as the gun holder shot. Jinyoung hurried and hit the person the on head. He grabbed his body and threw it back to the others and hurried off as the guards started to chase after him. After turning the corner to a dead end, they lost Jinyoung.

"What?! Where did he go?!"

Jinyoung looked down from the vent as he listened to the guards splitting and shouting at one and another. He begin to crawl towards the living room hoping the target was there. Jinyoung looked down every vent making sure he is there or not. As he heard a gun being moved, he quietly removed the vent and looked down making sure it was the target. As the target walked passed Jinyoung's position, Jinyoung came out quietly then pointed the gun at the target.

"Gather your guards here."

Jinyoung ordered, the target eyed behind him as he held the gun tightly. He turned and tried to shot but Jinyoung shot his hand.

"Order them to gather and you can live."

Jinyoung lied as he grabbed the walkie talkie and put it to the target's face.

"Everyone, gather.. around.."

He said, Jinyoung pulled away the walkie talkie and killed the target quickly. He dragged the target's body and put him on the sofa. He planted some times bombs around then went out from the living room looking for Leon. He went to a dark room and found Leon laying on the ground bleeding.

"Leon, come on. We need to get out of here."

"Don't let any witness live- go on without me!"

Leon said still angry with Jinyoung doing this choice instead of saving himself. Jinyoung refused to listen to Leon and picked him up from the ground. Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Leon and walked out with Leon knowing the guards went to the living room. They walked and walked, as they got to the car, the explosions went off. Jinyoung didn't care to look, he put Leon in the passenger and hurried to the driver seat. He buckled up and drive away from the scene heading to another place where he patch up his injuries.

[Abandoned Medical Center]

Jinyoung carried Leon and hurried to put him down on the bed. He went to a tray and hurried to select his components before picking up an antibiotic syringe. He went to Leon to inject it but Leon slapped the syringe out of Jinyoung's hand.

"Why did you have to save me?"

"You really think I was going to live alone without you?"

Jinyoung questioned back as Leon only stared up at the ceiling coughing out blood. It took a good few minutes till Leon decided to speak up again.

"Like I said, please don't live like me. That picture I gave you... they can be the only way that you can remember your past..."

Leon said as Jinyoung remembers the picture, he only stood there watching Leon die away.

"I'm- sorry that I... raised you like this..."

Jinyoung only shook his head at Leon's recent statement, Jinyoung doesn't mind it. As long it was to make him stronger than he's fine. He went and stood beside Leon and placed pressure on the open wound. Leon looked over and placed his hands over Jinyoung's hand again before staring back up. Time passes, Leon stopped breathing, leaving Jinyoung alone. Jinyoung removed his hands from Leon's and stared at the corpse. Jinyoung digged out the picture and looked at it.

"This person, I need to find him.."

Jinyoung mumbled as he looked at the other boy that was standing beside him smiling brightly at the camera. Jinyoung left the abandoned center and begin his new adventure to hopefully a happier life like he asked for. With only one goal that he needs to achieve in this one. Is to find the boy's presence back at his home town.

[Leon's Home]

Jinyoung packed everything and took his pet with him. He got in the car with the wolf behind him, he started the engine and drove off to the new country. No turning back in Jinyoung's life, he don't want to regret it either.