16

They were dating. That couldn't be a thing right? Harry is Louis' therapist, of course it couldn't be a thing. It was January first when they came back from the holidays. It was January second when Harry asked Louis take him on a their second date. They went to an aquarium, and Harry taught Louis things about the ocean that Louis had no idea about. It was January 13 when Louis took Harry on a road trip up north to go camping. They went on a hike and Louis talked about how he whenever he wasn't having the best week, he'd request a weekend off on his payday and just went on a road trip. Louis talked about the stars and it's myths, Harry talked about the cosmos and it's facts. On January 20th, Harry invited Louis to hang out with his friends, Louis didn't talk much. He tried his best but he felt so out of place. That same night they had an argument on how Louis made Harry's friends feel bad because Louis didn't talk.

The next day Harry showed up to Louis' job with a single rose and an apology. Louis' co-workers cheered on which embarrassed Louis, but at the moment he didn't care. 

Now, January 29 Louis sat in front of Harry as they were having a serious conversation.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Why?"

"Well it's just.. it's hard."

"Why is it hard? Do you want to just end this?"

"I think I do." 

"Have you found someone else?" 

"No, but I think I might have to."

Harry blinked at him, he frowned and looked away.

"I can't believe you're gonna look for another therapist."

"Harry please don't get sad. It's kind of weird you being my therapist and also dating you. I'm sure I won't find someone as good as you but maybe a nice old lady that can give me wisdom." 

Harry sighed. "Fine." 

"Don't pout! Harry we literally have to go on a date tonight and if you're pouting about this I won't go." 

Louis crossed his arms. Harry stopped pouting and threw him a fake smile. Louis rolled his eyes and got up. 

"I have work." 

They both got up and hugged each other. Louis turned around to leave but was stopped by Harry who pulled him back to give him a soft kiss. Louis' pulled away quickly and stared at Harry. The blood rush to his face, he slowly nodded and walked backwards. Harry stood there with an amused smirk.

 Harry stood there with an amused smirk

"Uh-Okay bye." Louis said bumping into the door. 

Harry wiggled his fingers as he watched Louis leave. He went back to sit down and opened his laptop. He didn't think he'd ever find someone like Louis.