4

No. Nope.

He's not going.

He is not moving out of this couch, where he is comfortable.

Or maybe he could.

No its too cold.

But he can buy himself a coffee.

He'll have to be surrounded by... Humans.

But he'll finally have friends.

No. Nope.

He's not going.

....

....

....

Okay he's going. But only for a while so he can tell his therapist he actually went.

Louis went into his room and opened his closet.

He looked through his clothes and rolled his eyes.

He'll just throw on a jacket and put his shoes on.

After doing just that, he grabbed his keys and left his flat.

He hopped into his old white car, then began driving downtown.

After 30 minutes of trying to look for a place to park. He got out of his car. Lot of people laughing and eating. There was Christmas music playing and people dressed up in costumes. Louis took in a deep breath.

He began walking to the crowded place, just observing what people had for sale at their stands. Louis kept eyeing the coffee stands a few feet away from him. But took his time.

Once there he smiled at the boy who was selling them. "Hi. Could I get a coffee please?"

"Of course! Which would you like eh? Caramel, French Vanilla, or Hazelnut."

"Just simple black coffee is fine. With 3 of sugar please."

"Coming right up mate. That'll be $2."

Louis paid and waiting for his coffee to be made. Once it was done he began walking again. He passed by a stage where a band played Christmas music.

He stopped, watching them sing as he took small sips of coffee.

Suddenly, he pushed down by a very excited dog.

"Oh god! God I am so sorry! Zepplin get off him!" A man yelled after his dog.

Louis' eyes widen as the huge black dog licked his face. He quickly pulled himself back trying to get away from the dog.

"Sorry mate. Its alright he won't bite ya. He just love jumping on people its'all."

Louis kept his distance, his heart racing. Eyes kept on the dog.

The man grabbed the dogs leash then looked up at Louis. "It alright mate. I got him now."

Just then Louis noticed people were looking at him. He took in a deep breath and nodded.

"Its fine." He said. He then turned and walked away. He wiped the coffee that was all over his jacket. Hes glad the jacket was leather, so the hot beverage didn't touch him.

Louis made his way through the crowd and sat down at a park. It was more quiet and lonely. There were pretty lights wrapped around the trees.

Louis was sat at a bench, as he tried relaxing. He took out his phone then logged onto Tumblr.

Louis suddenly felt someone sit next to him in the bench. He didnt want to look up.

"You actually came." A familiar voice said. Louis' head shot up. Dr. Styles.

"You're here?" Louis asked.

"I thought the same thing when I turned and saw you on the floor with that big dog."

"Ok wow. You saw that." Louis said looking at his lap.

"I did."

"Well.. Sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing?"

Louis shrugged. "I couldn't do it."

"Do what?"

"I mean actually go out. And meet new people."

"Nonsense. You're out now. You met a person. Who happens to have a dog." Harry said. "In all honesty I didn't even think you'd leave your house tonight."

Louis snickered.

"What are you doing here anyways? Are you with a friend or family?"

"No I came alone."

"Why is that?"

Everyone else is busy."

"Ah."

There was a pause again.

"Would you like to try it again?" Harry asked.

"Huh?"

"But this time with a companion?"

Louis looked at Harry, then bit his lip. He got up from his seat and took in a deep breath.

"Lets go."

****

I smell romance coming soon. ;)

I hope your enjoying this.

~Panda