1

"Its hard you know. Living alone, not talking to people. Not having much friends. I guess I like it like that. Sometimes I just get really... Lonely I guess." Louis spoke. His mouth almost dry. His hands slightly shaking.

"How long have you felt this way."

"Always I guess. I mean-it started when I was a teenager. Maybe younger, I wasn't really the most... Popular I guess. Wasnt really a favorite child either. That was Lottie. No- that is Lottie."

"Lottie. Your sister."

"Yes. My younger sister."

"Do you feel like because you werent treated the same way, that you are depressed now?"

Louis scoffed, eyes squinted as he laughed. "I'm not depressed."

"I see. So you are not depressed. You are not suicidal. Yet here you are, sitting in front of me."

"Uh yeah-well I mean-"

"Do tell me Mr. Tomlinson. Why are you here?"

Louis paused. He looked over the man in front of him. He looked like a celebrity really. Green eyes, dark hair, very handsome. And wore some crazy suit that he seem to pull off really well, even if the suit is ugly by itself.

"I just, would like to know why.. Im so different."

"Different how?"

"Why don't I have friends? Why don't I live with someone I love? Why have I never been the favorite. Im 25 and I have yet to bring anyone home for Christmas dinner. My family never ask me when will I be bringing anyone home, because deep inside they know I never will."

The doctor observed him. And of course making it obvious. Louis felt nervous. Like if he was being watch down by a hawk.

"You're scared of rejection."

"Come again?"

The man took in a deep breath. "You live alone in a rusty apartment, could tell because of the dust on your sweater. The dark circles under your eyes indicate that you have trouble sleeping. The way you twitch your finger while you talk indicates that you are not good at speaking to other people, and try to remain calm by mindlessly twitching your fingers. The way you talk is almost as if you hesitate with every word, probably to make sure you arent saying too much. Or to make sure you won't say the wrong thing to upset or make the other person feel uncomfortable."

Louis stared at him, almost scared but mostly amused. He looked down at his feet and began to giggle. "What are you? Sherlock Holmes?"

With a straight face. "No, Im Harry Styles." He answered.

Louis stopped laughing. "Right sorry. Uhm. Well nice to meet you Dr. Styles." He began to get up. So did the doctor. "Ill see you tomorrow For our second session. Same time?"

Dr. Styles nodded. Louis made his way out of the office and ran to his car. Once in he drove home to his bed, to sleep peacefully.