10

"Are you shaking?"

"What no."

"Why are you shaking?" 

"I'm not shaking."

"I am literally sitting right next to you, are you nervous? Are you scared?"

"What? No this isn't my first time flying."

"Then why are you shaking?"

"I've just never brought anyone home before. I'm getting a bit anxious. 

"That's quite common in depressed people." Harry stated.

"I'm not depressed." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"Right. Sorry." Harry said clearing his throat. 

"I didn't tell them that you're my therapist by the way. They don't know I have one." 

"That's fine."

The rest of the flight they were quite. Little by little, Louis started to lean on Harry and would fall asleep. Harry didn't mind, of course the smell of lavender from Louis' hair made him feel really relaxed. 

After the plane landed, Louis and Harry got their suitcases and found Louis' family. It was just Johanna and Phoebe. 

"Louis! Oh my god I'm so happy to see you!" Phoebe said, hugging her brother tightly. 

"Oh darling me too. Where is Daisy? You guys are usually together all the time." Phoebe rolled her eyes, then looked at Harry.

"Oh hi! Louis is this your boyfriend?" She said holding her hand up.

"Phoebe!" Johanna said laughing. 

"No. Phoebes this is my friend." Louis said blushing. Harry gave a charming smile and shook the young girls hand.

Johanna gave her son a big hug then moved on to Harry. 

"Wow this is the first time you've brought someone over! Even if it just a friend. I am so glad that you are here Harvey."

"Mom! It's Harry." Louis corrected.  

"Oh Im so sorry dear, Im so old haha."

"Oh you don't look a day over 40." Harry complimented.

"You are so sweet! God, Louis Im keeping him for myself then." She joked. 

"Mom." Louis blushed. 

Soon they began to drive home. It took them 20 minutes to get home, once there. Everyone greeted Louis and Harry excitingly. The girls hugged Louis, telling them how much they missed him. 

"Omg Louis! You brought a boyfriend for Christmas!" Daisy said loudly. 

"Ugh, Daisy don't be stupid. That's Louis' friend!"

"Dont call me stupid you jerk!" 

Louis' eyes widen in surprise as they began to argue. 

"Girls!" Louis yelled, they stopped to look over at him. "Why are you guys arguing what is going on?"

"Phoebe got a boyfriend so she thinks she's better than me! She's been hanging out with Lottie whenever I wanna hangout Lottie!"

"Well thats because you are a loser!" 

"Girls please do not start! We have a guest over. Louis dear, your room is just the way you left it boobear." 

"Boobear?" Harry questioned. 

"Alright let's go!" Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up the stairs. 

"This is quite a big house. But I would assume with how many siblings you have its enough."

"Yeah." Louis said. "So unfortunately the guest room is taken by god knows who, so you'll have to sleep in my room. But  I have a futon I can sleep on." Louis said while opening his door. 

"Oh no I don't mind sleeping on the futon."

"Me too, but your guest so Im not letting you sleep on a couch." 

Harry looked around the room, and gave a warm smile. This room was so calm looking. It was mostly purple aside from the black furniture. 

"I know its a bit... girly? But lavender is one of my good colors." 

"No its not girly its just.. its you." Harry responded. Louis blushed again, he looked over to Harry and watched as he ran his fingers through his short hair. Harry set his suitcase down at a corner and walked around. 

"I love your hair, it looks really soft. Although I do prefer my men with long hair." Louis winked, then turned away blushing furiously. 

Harry turned to Louis with an amused look. He then smirked at him. "My hair used to be long."

"Liar."

"Im not lying."

"Proof?"

Harry whipped out his phone and started looking for a picture. Once he found one he showed it to Louis.

 Once he found one he showed it to Louis

"That's my mum and I."

Louis's eyes widen. "That's you?"

"Yes."

He looked back at Harry then back at the picture. 

"Holy motherfu-"

"Louis! Your home oh how I missed you!" A loud familiar voice called out. Lottie had barged in wearing a much too fancy outfit to be around the house. 

"Hi Lotts I missed you too!" He hugged her. 

"Oh who's this?" Lottie smiled over to Harry. 

"This is my friend Harry."

"Hello Lottie, heard quite a lot of you." Harry said shaking her hand. She smiled and looked over to Louis. 

"Friend as in boy..friend?"

"Oh no, just friends." Louis said. 

"Excellent." She said clapping her hands. "I really hope this ends up being a great week!"