11

"So what will we be doing today?" Harry asked 

"Uhm I just thought we could stay in and watched netflix all day while we order in." Louis said.

"You're not serious."

"Wish I wasn't."

Harry chuckled. "Take me on a tour."

"On a what?"

"Tour. I've never been in Doncaster. Take me on a tour." 

Louis sighed. "Fine."

Harry smirked, Louis got up from the futon he previously slept in. He was surprise when he woke up to find Harry with a made bed, sitting neatly on it with a book in his hands and frog slippers on. 

"But there isn't much. I myself dont know a lot about this place. I never left the house."

"Yeah, how did you get to the US like what impulsed you too?" Harry asked. "And this isn't like a therapy questioned I'm generally curious."

"Well I kinda just didn't wanna be here anymore. I wanted to kind of... break the routine. Plus I wanted to go to ASU."

"Oh, how's that going."

"I dropped out. Dont tell my family. Anyway!" Louis sighed. "I am going to change in the bathroom. I can already see you looking, presentable."

Harry chuckled, looking down at his pajamas. He rolled his eyes and went to his suitcase. Louis grabbed some clothes then walked to his bathroom leaving Harry to change alone.

After both were dressed, and Louis making sure he wouldn't accidentally see Harry naked. There was a knock on the door. Louis went to open it and there was Lottie. 

"Good morning brother mine. Mum is done with breakfast and now she wants all of us down there."

"We'll be down in a minute."

Lottie tilted her head, and tried to look over Louis' shoulder. When she couldn't see Harry, she smiled at Louis then turned herself around and walked away. Louis closed the door then turned around so find Harry taking his shirt off. 

Louis gasped. Harry looked up. 

"Sorry, I was just changing shirts, I didn't really like the one I was wearing." 

Louis didn't say anything, he just stared. Harry had a lot of  tattoos. Louis didn't know that. Harry always wore long sleeve. 

"I really like your tattoos." Louis said slowly walking towards Harry. Harry stood there watching Louis closely. "I-I have some too." He said. 

"Yeah I notice them."

Louis stared at his butterfly tattoo. "May I?" Louis said slowly putting his hand to reach Harry's stomach. 

"Oh, uhm sure." 

Louis' cold finger tips lightly pressed onto Harry's inked skin. He traced the patterns, loving the detail. Once Louis realized what he was doing he stepped away. 

"Oh, uhm, sorry."

"No worries, love." 

Louis turned around and blushed. 

"Mum cooked breakfast. I'll see you downstairs?"

"Sure." 

Louis stepped out of his room and clothes the door behind him. He took a deep breath and went downstairs.