CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK

Start from the beginning

Roughly after an hour, they arrived back at home while unpacking.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He tried calling Yoongi again but the latter didn't pick up his phone.

'Maybe I should call Namjoon about the culprit,' quickly he tapped his icon and waited for the call to be picked up.

Alas the older picked up and his voice was heard on the other line, "Jungkook?"

"Namjoon, Yoongs told me that you may have found the culprit behind Chanyeol's actions."

"That's why we are picking you up right now, we're going there." Soon a rapid doorbell press was heard.

He hung up the call and he bolted to the door.

Taehyung saw the older running so he went after him to find out.

Jungkook opened the gates to reveal Namjoon's van. Yoongi opened the windows and shouted, "you need to go with us now!"

"Where?!"

"We found them in an old warehouse."
As he was about to go inside, a voice called out, "Jungkook!"

He turned to him and his older friends watched them.

Taehyung ran to him, "where are you going?"

Before he could respond, Namjoon shouted, "we're going back later, we just need to do some business."

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He had a bad feeling about what's going to happen.

He had an intuition that they will be risking their lives for something.

Lastly, he has a feeling that...

His Jungkook may never come back

His Jungkook may never be with him.

To this day, he finally admits that he loves him. He doesn't know if it will ever be returned. From the days he saw Jungkook for the very first time, he knew his life would change and everything else.

"Yes, we will come back later." Jungkook gave a small weak smile.

The response Taehyung gave was a tight hug. To be honest, the older was taken aback and he returned the warmth that the younger tried to convey.

Suddenly, he felt tears spill on his cheeks, "please be safe for me," his voice croaked as he shut his eyes.

Jungkook's gang's hearts broke because of the scene, almost crying as the intuition of the brunette may be true.

The older was the first to pull away as he gripped on his waist, "baby, why are you crying?"

"I-I h-h-have a bad feeling a-about you leaving." he stuttered while softly crying.

Jungkook presses their foreheads together and cupped his face, "don't worry about me. I'll be safe."

The said man kissed his forehead, "I don't want to see you cry, Taehyung. C'mon, put a smile on your handsome face." He lifted his face and the younger gave an uncertain smile.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He felt his heart crumble as he watched the younger break down in tears, in case you haven't noticed, he really loved the boy.

"Why don't I come with you instead?" Taehyung asked.

He felt fear rush in his system, 'you'll get seriously hurt if you do.'